A new Smash Bros. game could be in the works if new trademarks apparently from Nintendo of Japan are found to be legitimate, according to news site GoNintendo. A Super Smash Bros. game for the Nintendo Switch, however, will be massively hyped up. The truth is that only Breath of the Wild came to the hybrid console. Hopefully it isn't long before Nintendo has more concrete details to share about an eventual Super Smash Bros Switch release. Super Smash Bros could slot in nicely, so we'll keep an ear to the ground for more. In the list, there were games like The Legend of Zelda, Xenoblade Chronicles X and, obviously, Super Smash Bros.
Nintendo revealed Rocket League for their handheld console during their E3 presentation in June this year, showing that players would soon be able to score flawless goals on the move, with Psyonix delivering the full package of content, features and upgrades that the developer have added to Rocket League since it's 2015 release.
As always, though, we're looking to what's next for Nintendo's newest console, and if new trademark filings are any indication, it may be Super Smash Bros. One suggested possibility is that it will be a "deluxe" version of the last entry in the series for the Nintendo Wii U, similar to what Nintendo did with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
Trump to tap ex-pharma executive Azar as USA health secretary
Azar joined Lilly in 2007 as a senior vice president of global corporate affairs and communications. In 2012, he became the president of the company's affiliate for North America, Lilly USA.
Finally, we must remember that in March of this year Reggie Fils-Aime, president of Nintendo of America, mentioned that "at some point in the future - who knows when - all our franchises will arrive [on Switch]".
What do you think about this news?
You can pick the game up on the Nintendo eShop for $19.99. or your regional equivalent.
- Zlatan slammed on social media following 'arrogant' tweet about Sweden
- Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) Shares Bought by Deprince Race & Zollo Inc
- Vietnam says fundamental deal reached on trade
- With Shares Trading down at $15.06 (VRX) Valeant Pharmaceuticals Completes Sale…
- New York Becomes 28th State to Legalize Medical Marijuana for PTSD
- Senate approves Buhari's $5.5bn foreign loan request
- Jordin Sparks is married and pregnant
- Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI) Stake Lowered by Keybank National Association OH
- Buffalo Wild Wings could push for a spiced-up bid
- Four things to watch: Duke vs. Michigan State