While users of Oppo's F3, F3 Plus and F1 Plus smartphones will get 10GB additional 4G data on every recharge of Rs 309 or above, F1s, A33F, A37F, A37Fw, A57 and A71 smartphone buyers may also avail 10GB additional 4G data on every recharge of Rs 309 or above. The customers will be required to recharge with Rs 309 or above to be entitled for the offer.
The 100GB offer is available on OPPO F5, F3, F3 Plus, F1 Plus smartphones.
Oppo has entered into a partnership with Reliance Jio to offer up to 100GB of additional 4G data on its select smartphones. "Through this association, we will be able to reach out to more consumers and help them experience technology at its best", said Will Yang, Oppo India's Brand Director in a press statement.
How do I get the additional data?
When you get a notification for "Successful Recharge", 10GB additional data will be added to your prepaid account.
Watford rebuff Everton move for Marco Silva
Everton confirmed last month that manager Ronald Koeman has been relieved of his duties after a awful start to the season. Silva nearly kept Hull City in the Premier League before leaving for Watford, who now lie ninth.
According to the offer, Jio users who buy Oppo devices and recharge with Rs 309 or above will receive up to 100 GB of additional 4G data spread over 10 recharges wherein each recharge will get the user an additional 10 GB free data. Those eligible for 60GB will get in six instalments.
The additional data will be credited within 48 hours of the recharge.
To get the extra data, users have to first get a Jio recharge done from the MyJio app.
India's telecom sector is witnessing high competition due to aggressive mobile data pricing and free voice calling offers by Reliance Jio. The Oppo F5 comes in two storage variants - 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM and 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM.
The F5 is OPPO's first 6.0-inch FHD+ full-screen display device, giving the user a vivid visual enjoyment without the need to increase the size of the phone.
- Newton, Panthers hammer Dolphins 45-21 for 3rd straight win
- French downhill skier David Poisson dead after training crash in Canada
- 9th Circuit green-lights some Trump administration travel ban restrictions
- Air raids kill 21 civilians in Syria's Aleppo - monitor
- Crude oil output cuts "only viable option" for market, OPEC head says
- North Korea soldier shot while defecting
- Our Defence Affairs Are Not Negotiable: Iran FM to Macron
- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern slams 'unacceptable' Manus Island situation
- Shawn Mendes wins big at MTV Europe Music Awards
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) -12.88% away from 20 SMA