Spurs finished above Arsenal last season and while Giggs sees Pochettino as possessing the best squad at the moment, he still believes that they have some way to go before coming the true dominant force in North London.
The official showed a Premier League-high five red cards last season, and has sent two players off in his previous six North London derbies.
He was also the referee when they last beat their rivals in the Premier League, a 1-0 win at White Hart Lane in 2014.
There have been some mitigating circumstances, with the Chilean arriving back late from worldwide duty during the summer, and the German hampered by injury, but here we are heading for mid-November and between them they have just two goals and four assists.
"Our target is to win the title and be successful during the season, not necessarily looking at what Tottenham are doing".
And Cech thinks Tottenham made huge strides when appointing the Argentine. Success is ultimately winning trophies.
Dembele has endured a frustrating season so far as a niggling foot injury has restricted him to making just three starts for Tottenham in all competitions this campaign.
Man City Invincibles? De Bruyne doesn't think so
In this game we conceded a penalty that was not a penalty and an offside goal that was an offside goal. "I think they are a good side but they are not an unstoppable side".
Arsene Wenger's position as manager of Arsenal has come under scrutiny over the last year, with his decision to sign a two-year extension at the club in the summer met by disapproval from many Gunners supporters.
"The Champions League has been going great for them too with great results against Dortmund and Real Madrid".
"They are an important part of the team", he added.
"They train well and we hope their form will help us reach the target".
- Tiemoue Bakayoko: France's midfield options 'aren't better than me'
- 4th slaying in Tampa could be linked to serial killer
- Cristiano Ronaldo Reportedly Rejects Real Madrid Contract, Asks for Transfer
- Google's Android distribution numbers for November confirm a minimal increase for Oreo
- Not having meat reduces risk of heart disease by half, says study
- Storm Relief Yields Sales Momentum for Home Depot
- Rahul shouldn't visit religious places only during elections: BJP
- UCLA players set to return to U.S. after being detained in China
- Warriors vs. Magic, Monday night
- Prisoner alleges Ram Rahim being given extra time to meet family