Actress and musician Eve made her official debut as co-host of The Talk during Tuesday's episode of the CBS daytime talk show. "The great success of The Talk is due to the undeniable chemistry and bond of friendship between the hosts".
The multi-hyphenate also says she'll continue to make time for both acting and music, while balancing her new job on "The Talk". Eve was a standout and proved she was the right fit earlier this month when she co-hosted for a week, impressing viewers, the network, and the cast. "These women made me feel courageous, they made me feel bold and energized and ready to pursue my dreams". "Casting a partner on-air, whether it's one of five, one of two, is a very hard thing because it's that thing we always talk about, chemistry", she added. Unlike its counterpart, "The View" which sees hosts change regularly, the panel has remained relatively similar for years with hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne and Sheryl Underwood.
Iran pledges swift aid after major quake kills 400
The Iranian Red Crescent said many areas lacked water and electricity and that aid supplies were being hampered by blocked roads. The report overnight by the IRNA news agency said the number of injured in the quake now stood at 7,460.
The Talk has finally found someone to fill Aisha Tyler's big shoes.
"Honestly, I am the most excited...", she said during her introduction to the audience.
"When I first got the first call in London, my manager told me about the opportunity, and at first I was like, 'I don't know, because it's far from from home, '" she exclusively tells PEOPLE.
- Senate committee questions Trump's nuclear authority
- Mahira Khan's film in trouble over objectionable content
- Governments in 30 countries pay 'keyboard armies' to spread propaganda, report says
- Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC) - Wedbush Reiterates Rating
- Apple reclaims its wearable throne while Xiaomi slips into second place
- Jon Stewart 'angry' with Louis CK over scandal
- A Member of Congress Exposed Himself to a Staffer, Lawmakers Say
- GameStop 'Temporarily Pauses' Unlimited Used Games Program
- Ben Affleck Stars in Hilarious New Superhero Trailer Directed by JJ Abrams
- Rams G Rodger Saffold nominated for Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award