This year's 32 nominees for the fourth annual Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award have been finalized, the National Football League announced on Tuesday.
Current NFL players will vote on the award, which will be announced prior to the Super Bowl in February.
The award was established in 2014 in honor of Art Rooney Sr., the late founding owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Each team has a representative that is nominated for the award and running back Frank Gore, who represented the Colts in 2016, was the victor last season.
Obviously, it's a nice honor for Hilton, who's one of the best players on the Colts and now has 36 receptions for 725 receiving yards (which are the 4th most in the league) and 3 touchdown receptions on the season.
Nitish will soon realise who Tejashwi is: Lalu
RJD chief Lalu Prasad on Sunday demanded an immediate rollback of demonetisation and GST "for the sake of the people". Let the next polls (in 2020) come. "Our endeavour should be to work for the people of Bihar".
The victor of the award will be announced during the NFL Honors show on February 3, 2018 on NBC.
Robison will join a nominee from each of the other 31 NFL clubs, and a panel of NFL Legends will select eight finalists (four from AFC teams and four from NFC teams).
The victor will receive a $25,000 donation from the NFL Foundation to a charity of his choice and the Art Rooney Sportsmanship Trophy, which represents the key role sportsmanship plays in the game and how NFL players who demonstrate integrity and honor on the field serve as role models.
The victor of the award will receive a $25,000 donation toward a charity of his choice.
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS) Short Interest Update
- Michael Bisping has decided on the date of his retirement fight
- National Football League owners explore ousting Jerry Jones over Goodell opposition
- Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (CTRP) Stake Boosted by Xact Kapitalforvaltning AB
- Padmavati: Karni Sena members vandalise theater in Kota over trailer screening
- (DKS) is down at $24.85 DICK'S Sporting Goods Reports Third…
- 'Stuff yourself' with Stove Top stuffing trousers this Thanksgiving
- Governments in 30 countries pay 'keyboard armies' to spread propaganda, report says
- Shooting near CA elementary school leaves three dead, sheriff says
- The GHP Investment Advisors Inc. Sells shares of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)