Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Monday cornered Prime Minister Narendra Modi over development in Gujarat, claiming that the whole of Gujarat was agitating for one reason or another, except five to ten businessmen, thus hinting that the developmental work was only concentrated towards one lot.
As the Election Commission has issued a directive to the Congress to complete their internal elections by the end of the year, sources suggest that the internal elections will take place after the Gujarat state assembly elections. First and foremost there is no indication what so ever about a possible Congress Working Committee meeting at which the elevation was to take place.
Rahul began his three-day tour of north Gujarat on November 11 and visited two of the most famous temples in the state- Ambaji temple and Akshardham temple.
IOS 11.2 Beta 3 vs iOS 11.1.1 Speed Test
Hopefully YouTube are working away on this now, and we'll see an update in the coming days which will put an end to this problem. On the iPhone 7 the faster loading OS is the new iOS 11.2 beta, it also appears to be slightly faster in the apps.
Speaking at a press conference, Yadav said "Star campaigner of Congress Rahul Gandhi is visiting temples and offering prayers which is good as it is a part of Indian culture".
A senior leader said that the possibility of the Congress internal polls taking place ahead of the Gujarat elections was unlikely, saying that it would create an "unnecessary distraction" for party workers. Later, it was speculated that the party may announce the much-awaited decision after Himachal Pradesh polling, but as of now, no indication has come from the top leadership, reported the Times of India. If the results are bad for the Congress, then the party will find itself in a hard situation to elevate Rahul Gandhi.
- Tesco takeover of Booker gets go-ahead
- Cousins: 'Missed Opportunities' Doomed Redskins Against Vikings
- Conservatives Try to Sneak 'Religious Freedom' Into Australia's Marriage Bill
- Bank of Montreal (USA) (BMO) EPS Estimated At $1.60
- President Trump to make "major" announcement about North Korea, trade
- Ben Affleck Wants a "Cool and Graceful" Way to Quit Batman
- Security alert from Google: one million account credentials are stolen every month
- LCFC's Thai owner to face £322m criminal lawsuit
- Watch The Glittering New Trailer For 'The Greatest Showman'
- W.Bengal Wins The Rosogulla Fight With Odisha