"Someone, I read the other day, said we all just react to the tweets", Kelly said, according to the report.
"I find out about them", he said, according to the Times.
"I mean there's an awful lot of reported extra-judicial heavy-handedness", Kelly said. 'We don't. I don't.
Wrapping this up he said any nation that trades with U.S. knows "that the rules have changed".
Trump is now in the Phillipines after visiting Japan, China, South Korea and Vietnam on a tour of Asia this week.
Whitefish charged Puerto Rico unusually high $300 per hour for workers
Documents indicate that Whitefish would still keep one dollar of every two it billed Prepa, the Washington Post reported Tuesday. The Times spoke to six electrical workers from Kissimmee, Fla., who are now working on bringing electricity back to the island.
"They are what they are", Kelly went on, after which he denied that Trump's tweets have an effect on America's foreign policy. 'But for our purposes, my goal, is we make sure the president is briefed up on what he's about to do'. "We develop policy in the normal traditional staff way", he said, not based on the president's angry tweets.
Trump made the comment on Twitter after accusing the North Korean tyrant of calling him "old" probably referring to Kim's comment earlier this month where he dubbed his adversary as a "lunatic old man". After it was reported that the Kim Jong-un had called him "old and insane", Trump mocked the reclusive leader by tweeting that he'd "NEVER call him short and fat".
In the past, Trump has called Kim "little Rocket Man".
'That might be a odd thing to happen but it's a possibility, ' he said.
In recent days, President Trump has attended a series of economic conferences in Vietnam and the Philippines, arguing trade deals of the future must be more fair and beneficial to the American economy.
- Keep your cheap awards that peel - Davido blasts AFRIMA organizers
- Justice League's 'sexy' Amazon costumes create uproar
- Cohen & Steers Inc (NYSE:CNS): Institutional Investor Sentiment Up to 1.59
- Non-bailable arrest warrants issued for Ishaq Dar
- Industrial production rises 6.2%
- Lord of the Rings Franchise Gets TV Spinoff
- Didier Drogba ready to retire in New Year
- Tumhari Sulu: Here's why we are excited about Vidya Balan's film
- Suspect who stabbed security guards killed by police: cops
- Smart toys 'could leave children vulnerable to strangers'