Ever since OPPO F1 was released, the smartphone company has had a good run with its photography-centric F series.
As part of the promotional launch offer, Flipkart is giving away lots of goodies including Rs 3,000 off via exchange deal, flat five percent discount for HDFC bank debit/credit card users and free Hotstar Premium subscription for three months.
Google Doodle pays tribute to hole puncher on its 131st anniversary
However, the first recorded patents for a paper hole puncher was published by an American man named Benjamin Smith in 1885. The irony of Google celebrating a tool that it's doing more than anyone else to make obsolete shouldn't be lost on anyone.
The device which was earlier launched with 4GB RAM will now be selling at a price of Rs 22,990. Other specifications remain the same as the regular F3 Plus. The phone features a 6-inch Full-HD screen with a 2.5D curved glass.
The USP of Oppo F3 Plus is its Dual Selfie cameras which comprises of 16MP camera with 76.4-degree wide-angle lens, 1/3.1-inch sensor, f/2.0 aperture and secondary 8MP front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens. "We look forward to taking our partnership with Oppo to new heights, offering customers the best technology at competitive prices, reinforcing our online market leadership in this category". "It is India's largest and most loved e-commerce marketplace and we are very happy to partner with them and bring our product completely exclusively on Flipkart for the first time", said MR. Not only that, Flipkart is set to include no-cost EMIs starting at Rs. 1,916 along with a Buyback Guarantee of 50 percent of the value of F3 Plus's new variant. Under-the-hood, it houses a 1.95GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 octa-core processor with 6GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. Also, it has connectivity options such as 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, 3.mm audio jack and Micro-USB with OTG.
- Shawn Mendes wins big at MTV Europe Music Awards
- Moon, Russian PM agree to strengthen cooperation on N
- Australian man dies after falling into wood chipper
- CVS Health Corporation (NYSE:CVS) Shares Bought by Usca Ria LLC
- Watford rebuff Everton move for Marco Silva
- Air raids kill 21 civilians in Syria's Aleppo - monitor
- French downhill skier David Poisson dead after training crash in Canada
- For Mad Max: Fury Road Bonus
- Disneyland shuts cooling towers after Legionnaires' cases
- Facebook Kills Messenger Day, Merges it with Facebook Stories