Tejashwi Yadav, son of RJD leader Lalu Prasad, was on Monday grilled forover nine hours for the second time by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) in connection with a money laundering probe in the railway hotels allotment corruption case, official sources said.
The grand alliance (RJD, JDU, Congress) broke after Nitish ways and joined hands with the Bharatiya Janata Party to form the government in the state.
Prasad, who was the sole candidate in the fray, was declared elected by the party's national election officer Jagadanand Singh after the deadline for withdrawal of nomination papers ended, an RJD statement by Assistant Election Officer Chitranjan Gagan said. "I am not saying this merely because he is my son", the RJD chief told reporters.
Tejashwi Yadav, 28, former Deputy Chief Minister, is the younger son of Lalu Prasad and former Chief Minister Rabri Devi.
The GHP Investment Advisors Inc. Sells shares of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)
Cumberland Partners Ltd's holdings in J P Morgan Chase & Co were worth $37,635,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period. Over the last couple of years, JPMorgan Chase expanded its bottom line faster than revenue by effectively controlling its costs.
"Tejashwi Yadav bachcha nahi hai, Nitish Kumar ka chachha hai", Lalu Prasad said in Hindi in reply to Nitish Kumar's statement. Tejashwi, who is now being investigated for corruption, was removed as deputy CM. However, the recent development received muted disagreement from a section of the party.
RJD chief Lalu Prasad on Sunday demanded an immediate rollback of demonetisation and GST "for the sake of the people". Let the next polls (in 2020) come. "Our endeavour should be to work for the people of Bihar". He said the people in the BJP and the RSS as well as the Modi government too have realised that their decision on the GST was totally wrong, that is why they are now rolling back and revising the rates of GST time and again.
In July, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) had registered an FIR and conducted multiple searches on the properties of Lalu Prasad, who is also a former Bihar chief minister, and others.
- Iraqi Kurds Back Away From Independence Bid
- (DKS) is down at $24.85 DICK'S Sporting Goods Reports Third…
- Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (CTRP) Stake Boosted by Xact Kapitalforvaltning AB
- Firefox snags a new look and healthy speed boost in major update
- Active Stock You Need to Watch: Mannkind Corporation (MNKD)
- Bargain Guide - Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
- Shooting near CA elementary school leaves three dead, sheriff says
- Michael Bisping has decided on the date of his retirement fight
- Global Automotive ADAS (Auto ADAS) Market Outlook 2017 Growth, Trends, Forecasts 2022
- McLaren's new one-off, gold-covered 720S supercar