It is a successor to the two-year-old Moto X3, which was underwhelming, for the most part. The highlights of the handset include the dual rear cameras and the IP68-certified water- and dust-resistant body. It is powered by 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM.
Doctors to continue protest as talks with government fail to yield results
Except for the emergency wing of the KLE Hospital and Medical Research Centre, hardly any other department functioned on Monday. Kannada activists, led by Vatal Nagaraj, are also protesting the Maha Melav planned by the pro-Maharashtra bodies in Belagavi .
Moto X4 features a 5.2-inch Full HD LTPS IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The all-metal unibody gives the Moto X4 a sturdy and premium feel and weighs only 163 grams. Like the recent Moto G5S, the Moto X4 features 12-megapixel, f/2.0 lens sensor and a second 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor with a f/2.2 lens.
The Moto X4 sports smarter camera with the combined capabilities of dual 12MP and 8MP rear cameras and advanced camera software. Assisting the low light photography prowess of the device is a dual-tone LED flash. It brings a host of features like ultra-wide angle shot, professional mode, depth detection and depth effects, selective Focus, selective Black & White (beta), background replacement (beta), spot colour, landmark/object recognition, scan barcodes/QR codes/Business cards, panorama mode, slo-motion video, best shot, beautification, and filters. This phone comes with a turbo power, through which the phone charges back up to 15 hours and charges up to 6 hours. The tablet has a fingerprint scanner. The storage can be expanded up to 2TB with microSD. Watch this space for a complete review and more news about the Moto X4.
- Crude oil output cuts "only viable option" for market, OPEC head says
- Socceroos back in Australia, get 1st advantage over Honduras
- Trump offers to 'mediate' in sea dispute
- Determining the stand-point of: Energy Transfer Partners, LP (NYSE: ETP)
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) -12.88% away from 20 SMA
- Raises Its Position in Jetblue Airways Cp (JBLU) Last Quarter
- United Technologies Corporation (UTX) Receives $125.57 Average Target Price from Brokerages
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) Receives Outperform Rating from National Bank Financial
- Will AG Sessions Appoint Another Special Prosecutor?
- Pacific leaders say to fight 'unfair trade' in nod to Trump