The REVVL Plus features a special edition black color scheme with magenta color accents for good measure.
Earlier this year, popular U.S. carrier T-Mobile unveiled its own smartphone - the Revvl, which was priced at a very budget $150 price tag.
T-Mobile has been aggressively expanding its network in the last few years.
T-Mobile has rolled out a new smartphone that won't have fanboys clamoring over specs and performance, but it looks to be a solid device for budget conscious users. While the Plus is bigger, it still seems slim and compact when holding it - similar to the original Revvl which included an engraved power button. There's both a larger screen and battery, as well as improved cameras and security.
The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Reiterates Buy Rating for Ladbrokes PLC (LAD)
Ladbrokes Coral Group PLC has a twelve month low of GBX 110.30 ($1.45) and a twelve month high of GBX 139.30 ($1.83). The new target price indicates a possible upside of 0.48% based on the company's previous stock price.
The Revvl Plus sports a 6-inch full HD IPS screen and is powered by 2GHz octa-core processor. The Revvl Plus features a 6-inch 1920×1080 display and a 3,380mAh battery.
Around back sit the phone's dual cameras in a vertical arrangement, with one sensor weighing in at 13 MP and the other at 5 MP, while a fingerprint sensor is found right below. A memory card slot supports up to 128GB cards. Since then, the company has gone on to release its latest OS known as Android Oreo which officially launched in August. Well, the carrier recently announced the phone - baptized REVVL - which is now available for purchase at participating stores and online. A no downpayment plus $9/month for 18 months is also offered with JUMP! on Demand lease. You can even get it on installment for 24 months with an $8 monthly fee and $8 download on T-Mobile's Equipment Installment Plan.
The T-Mobile Revvl Plus will remain a carrier exclusive device to the said carrier, and carries a price tag of $200.
- OnePlus Security Troubles Mount As Root Access Backdoor Discovered In Preinstalled App
- World's Oldest Wine Found In Georgia
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Shares RCI Trending Higher
- Non-bailable arrest warrants issued for Ishaq Dar
- Vodafone raises full-year outlook after strong first half
- Lionel Messi's absence won't affect Super Eagles tactics against Argentina - Gernot Rohr
- Thousand Scientists Claim Human Damage on Earth Irreversible
- Lord of the Rings Franchise Gets TV Spinoff
- Smart toys 'could leave children vulnerable to strangers'
- Cohen & Steers Inc (NYSE:CNS): Institutional Investor Sentiment Up to 1.59