Another exclusive addition to the auto is the bespoke graphics on the rear spoiler: a stylised arabic phrase meant to resemble the Dubai skyline.
Created as an MSO Bespoke commission, the unique 720S features a Zenith Black paint with a satin finish, gold-colored alloy wheels, a 24-karat gold engine heat shield, as well as gold-colored interior components.
To personalize the vehicle added more than 120 hours to the production process.
Customising the auto from a standard 720S took more than 120 hours, with 30 of those spent on the rear spoiler alone.
Rocket League: Sony Wants No Association With Nintendo Switch!
Hopefully it isn't long before Nintendo has more concrete details to share about an eventual Super Smash Bros Switch release. What do you think about this news? You can pick the game up on the Nintendo eShop for $19.99. or your regional equivalent.
The 2017 Dubai Motor Show is in full swing, and McLaren has chosen this opportunity to unveil the latest creation from its bespoke division, MSO (McLaren Special Operations). There's also a smattering of gold touches on the inside too.
McLaren says achievement was a key theme behind the commission, both for the British luxury carmaker itself and the United Arab Emirates and Gulf states themselves, which form a key client and shareholder base for the company. The rest of the cabin receives black Alcantara and leather trim, along with a regular carbon-fibre interior upgrade pack.
Exclusive? You bet - MSO has even added a plaque on the interior declaring the auto to be "1 of 1", in case the buyer forgets.
Satin gold-painted elements include the extended gearshift paddles, center band to the steering wheel, the spokes, and the door trim. This 720S will continue to source power from the same 4.0 V8 twin-turbocharged engine which is capable of accelerating from 0-200 kmph in just 7.8 seconds, all the way to a top speed of 341 kmph.
The car's gone on display at the Dubai International Motor Show, after which it will make its way to the ownership of its wealthy buyer.
- Growth Analysis of Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
- One Tree Hill showrunner Mark Schwahn has been blamed for inappropriate behavior
- Zlatan slammed on social media following 'arrogant' tweet about Sweden
- Senate Announces Ali Ndume's Resumption
- Theresa May states Russian Federation has underestimated the "resilience" of Western democracies
- Emotions run high as Northern Ireland's World Cup hopes end
- New FBI report shows increase in hate crimes
- Netanyahu: Israel Will Act In Syria As Necessary
- Canadian National Railway Company
- Nawaz challenges AC's decision on joint trial plea