Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, Kate Middleton and other members of the royal family attended the Festival of Remembrance on Saturday evening in London. For instance, Prince Harry laid a small wooden cross at the Field of Remembrance outside Westminster Abbey on Thursday.
Pregnant Kate Middleton took her respectful spot alongside the The Queen for Remembrance Day at White Hall's The Cenotaph. The wife of Prince William donned a simple black coat and poppy in honour of Britain's war heroes.
The pregnant royal, who is expecting her third baby with Prince William, accessorised with a pair of £140 Oscar de la Renta gold-plated sun earrings, which she has previously worn during a tour of Germany over the summer.
(DKS) is down at $24.85 DICK'S Sporting Goods Reports Third…
BMO Capital Markets reiterated an "outperform" rating on shares of Dick's Sporting Goods in a report on Thursday, September 14th. Traders are feeling more bearish on Dick's Sporting Goods Inc of late as indicated by the change in short interest.
The ceremony was led by Prince Charles, who laid a poppy wreath on behalf of the Queen, as she chose to stand by her husband the Duke of Edinburgh who retired earlier this year.
It will also commemorate the 75th anniversary of the Battle of El Alamein and the creation of the RAF Regiment. From the two World Wars to the present day, the Festival honours all victims of war and those that made the ultimate sacrifice.
This is one of the first times the Queen made a decision to break tradition and watch the ceremony from the balcony.
- Oppenheimerfunds, Inc. Modifies Its Stake in Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE)
- The GHP Investment Advisors Inc. Sells shares of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)
- 'Stuff yourself' with Stove Top stuffing trousers this Thanksgiving
- Following the Charts on Express Scripts (ESRX): A Look Behind the Curtain
- Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (CTRP) Stake Boosted by Xact Kapitalforvaltning AB
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS) Short Interest Update
- Nitish will soon realise who Tejashwi is: Lalu
- Global Automotive ADAS (Auto ADAS) Market Outlook 2017 Growth, Trends, Forecasts 2022
- National Football League owners explore ousting Jerry Jones over Goodell opposition
- Iraqi Kurds Back Away From Independence Bid