Jordin Sparks - who won the TV singing competition in 2007 - married her boyfriend, Dana Isaiah, in an under-the-radar ceremony in July, and is now expecting her first child with him, People reported. According to People, the former American Idol victor not only announced that she jumped the broom with her beau on July 16, 2017, but they're expecting their first child next spring.
Jordan Sparks and Dana Isaiah are newlyweds, they revealed in a new interview.
Sparks told the magazine that both she and Isaiah are over the moon about being husband and wife and are equally ecstatic to become parents soon.
'We're really proud to be married to each other and to be celebrating this, ' Jordin smiled. After talking almost every day for a month, Dana flew to LA and met his future wife for the first time Easter weekend and it was at that point Jordin knew he was the one.
Mobile REVVL Plus offers 6-inch display and dual rear cameras
You can even get it on installment for 24 months with an $8 monthly fee and $8 download on T-Mobile's Equipment Installment Plan. Since then, the company has gone on to release its latest OS known as Android Oreo which officially launched in August.
"This is the best part [of life] so far because I have [Dana] and I have this little one and I have a new family", she added. "It wasn't like, 'We want you guys to date'".
They ended up meeting in person for the first time in April over Easter weekend, and got married three months later. Later, both of their mothers connected them through a group chat with the hopes of Sparks convincing her future lover not to move to the west coast. She admitted, "I'd gone through a insane time previous year, so I was just like, "You know what?"
Now, Sparks says she understands how quickly life can change, and how fate seems to have a sense of humor.
A few days after they met, Jordin said to herself, "I was like in my head "That's going to be my husband! I'm going to be completely honest, I was just like, 'Oh my gosh!'" "When I'm with him, I feel comfort and safety and calm and peace and those aren't things that I normally felt". "I'm the most content I've ever been in my life".
- S&P declares Venezuela in default
- Jennison Associates LLC Has $59.27 Million Position in Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT)
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) is NewFocus Financial Group LLC's 3rd Largest Position
- Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI) Stake Lowered by Keybank National Association OH
- Keep your cheap awards that peel - Davido blasts AFRIMA organizers
- Police shoot vehicle to stop it, killing driver
- Zlatan slammed on social media following 'arrogant' tweet about Sweden
- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE:LLY) Quant Score & ROE in Focus
- Steve Jurvetson out at DFJ, VC firm he helped found
- Lord of the Rings Franchise Gets TV Spinoff