He then introduced "Mean Tweets: Jimmy Kimmel edition" in which celebrities like Michael Keaton, Anthony Anderson, Amy Schumer, Liam Neeson, Larry David and David Letterman read awful things people have tweeted to Jimmy. He then showed a short gag film about Jimmy's life, hosted and narrated by George Clooney.
Don't worry - the four-and-a-half hours is actually closer to four-and-a-half minutes, which we've included below for your convenience. "Neither is David Letterman".
"Jennifer, who interviewed Kim while serving as Jimmy's guest host recently, read out: "$1 million says your hair is fake, your boobs are fake and your feet are small and your nose is made of Play-Doh". "This level of high minded satire would not go un-noticed by the heads of American Broadcast Company" who tapped him to host JKL. The Terrific Ten trailer premiered during Kimmel's birthday episode, featuring stars like Matt Damon, Jennifer Aniston, Zach Galifianakis, and more. "Ryan Seacrest has a little window every afternoon".
Not having meat reduces risk of heart disease by half, says study
The study was presented at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions conference in Anaheim, California. A new research adds to the multiple benefits of coffee consumption, making all coffee lovers happy.
Said Ray Romano: 'Jimmy Kimmel needs a kick to his d*** hole'.
Though West's Twitter account is now deactivated, you can read reports about the 2013 Twitter feud between West and Kimmel. It was Kimmel monologue, when he returned to the show after taking time off to be with his family, about his son's birth and what Trumpcare would mean for parents in a similar situation but lacking his bank account, that triggered Kimmel becoming a reluctant figure in Donald Trump's culture war.
- Bangladesh oust India from Under-19 Asia Cup
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Shares RCI Trending Higher
- Bombardier in talks with EgyptAir for $1.1 bln CSeries deal
- FDA approves pill with sensor to digitally track medication ingestion
- The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Reiterates Buy Rating for Ladbrokes PLC (LAD)
- Islamic Jihad raises state of readiness to 'highest level'
- 'No Indication' Saudi Coalition Reopening Yemen Ports
- China's Geely buys Terrafugia, promises first USA flying vehicle by 2019
- UCLA players set to return to U.S. after being detained in China
- OnePlus Security Troubles Mount As Root Access Backdoor Discovered In Preinstalled App