Following the Honor 9i launch, the company is now gearing up for the launch of the new Honor 7X smartphone. The Honor 7X packs premium features like dual cameras, 18:9 aspect ratio, and mid-range specifications. However, previous reports indicate that the phone will go on sale in India sometime in December. A game changer in the smartphone segment, Honor7X would be exclusively partnering with the e-platform Amazon.in.
While India launch date is still hazy, the Honor 7X was launched in China last month.
Honor is giving exclusive offers to Amazon.in customers registering for the upcoming Honor 7X mobile. As a bumper prize, seven lucky registered Amazon.in users will also win holiday packages from Yatra worth Rs 75,000. Consumers can register for this exciting product on Amazon.in and enroll into a plethora of registration offers we have for our loyal consumers as a gesture of thanks for the positive response which we have been receiving for our products. The winners will be announced on January 8, 2018.
Freeport-McMoRan Inc. (FCX), Xunlei Limited (XNET)
Freeport-McMoRan Inc. (FCX) has been given an average price target of $16.17 from analysts, according to data collected by Finviz. It is negative, as 72 investors sold FCX shares while 201 reduced holdings. 99 funds opened positions while 370 raised stakes.
Honor 6X which is the most sold device in Indian Market because of its price and great camera. On the front, the Honor 7X comes with an 8-megapixel camera. The smartphone 7X runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with EMIU 5.1 on top. The handset supports 3D surround sound and is IP67-rated for splash resistance.
Earlier, the Honor V10 had received 3C approval in China which also suggests that the Honor V10 would be arriving soon in China. However, there are some visible bezels on the sies, so deploying the device with 18:9 display actually did not make any mean in terms of bezels.
The V10 is tipped to be powered by a Kirin 970 chipset paired with 6GB of RAM. The smartphone comes in 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB storage variants; all have expandable storage via microSD card (up to 256GB) through a hybrid dual-SIM configuration. The dual rear camera setup remains at the back but is now placed on a horizontal setup and flaunts a sleeker metal unibody design.
- Japan's SoftBank may secure stake in Uber
- Risk Paradigm Group, LLC Modifies Its Investment in Nextera Energy (NEE)
- Buhari endorses el-Rufai's plan to sack 21780 teachers
- Bale having a hard time after latest injury setback — Isco
- Soldier, militant killed in Kashmir gunfight
- Stalker sets woman on fire in Chennai
- Beyonce Has Finally Been Spotted With The Twins & Fans Are Losing It
- More Than 400 Millionaires Don't Want Congress To Cut Their Taxes
- Google Doodle pays tribute to hole puncher on its 131st anniversary
- United Kingdom tribunal rules Uber is an employer not "an app"