Following the Honor 9i launch, the company is now gearing up for the launch of the new Honor 7X smartphone. The Honor 7X packs premium features like dual cameras, 18:9 aspect ratio, and mid-range specifications. However, previous reports indicate that the phone will go on sale in India sometime in December. A game changer in the smartphone segment, Honor7X would be exclusively partnering with the e-platform Amazon.in.
While India launch date is still hazy, the Honor 7X was launched in China last month.
Honor is giving exclusive offers to Amazon.in customers registering for the upcoming Honor 7X mobile. As a bumper prize, seven lucky registered Amazon.in users will also win holiday packages from Yatra worth Rs 75,000. Consumers can register for this exciting product on Amazon.in and enroll into a plethora of registration offers we have for our loyal consumers as a gesture of thanks for the positive response which we have been receiving for our products. The winners will be announced on January 8, 2018.
Gigi Hadid Celebrates Two-Year Anniversary With 'Favourite Human' Zayn Malik
Though it may seem like Gigi and Zayn have been making red carpet and street style appearances together forever, they only officially started dating in November 2015.
Honor 6X which is the most sold device in Indian Market because of its price and great camera. On the front, the Honor 7X comes with an 8-megapixel camera. The smartphone 7X runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with EMIU 5.1 on top. The handset supports 3D surround sound and is IP67-rated for splash resistance.
Earlier, the Honor V10 had received 3C approval in China which also suggests that the Honor V10 would be arriving soon in China. However, there are some visible bezels on the sies, so deploying the device with 18:9 display actually did not make any mean in terms of bezels.
The V10 is tipped to be powered by a Kirin 970 chipset paired with 6GB of RAM. The smartphone comes in 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB storage variants; all have expandable storage via microSD card (up to 256GB) through a hybrid dual-SIM configuration. The dual rear camera setup remains at the back but is now placed on a horizontal setup and flaunts a sleeker metal unibody design.
- Google Doodle pays tribute to hole puncher on its 131st anniversary
- Stalker sets woman on fire in Chennai
- General Mills, Inc. (GIS) Position Lifted by BlueMountain Capital Management LLC
- For Mad Max: Fury Road Bonus
- Bale having a hard time after latest injury setback — Isco
- CVS Health Corporation (NYSE:CVS) Shares Bought by Usca Ria LLC
- West Ham players need to get their confidence back: Pearce
- Longtime Louis CK Collaborator Pamela Adlon Is 'Devastated' Over Sexual Misconduct Scandal
- I was annoyed Lionel Messi broke my record - Gabriel Batistuta
- Strike woes only the beginning of tough road ahead for students