"Strong winds can knock down branches and trees and cause power outages", officials with the National Weather Service in Seattle warned Sunday.
SOME AFFECTED LOCATIONS... The I-5 metro corridor from Lewis county north to Snohomish county.
Wind will blow south 25 to 40 miles per hour with gusts up to 65 miles per hour. Includes the greater Seattle area, Bellevue, Tacoma, Bremerton, and Olympia.
More damage and power outages are being reported throughout the Olympia area as a strong fall storm passes through the region. Downed power lines can cause power outages lasting a couple of hours or longer. In addition to potential damaging wind, a threat for severe thunderstorms is possible to develop on the back edge of this system.
President's Chief Of Staff Says He Ignores His Boss's Tweets
In the past, Trump has called Kim "little Rocket Man". 'That might be a odd thing to happen but it's a possibility, ' he said. "Someone, I read the other day, said we all just react to the tweets", Kelly said, according to the report.
Weather models have been a little inconsistent with the tracking of the low pressure, which makes a difference in potential wind speeds/gusts, that being said, I would be prepared for gusts to approach the 40mph range through the valley and 60 miles per hour range on the coast.
Tuesday's "slow-moving" system is also expected to bring up to three times as much rain as Monday's, dropping between 1/2 to 1 1/2 inches on the lowlands.
TIMING... Late Monday morning through early Monday evening.
- Non-bailable arrest warrants issued for Ishaq Dar
- Jennison Associates LLC Has $59.27 Million Position in Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT)
- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE:LLY) Quant Score & ROE in Focus
- Senate approves Buhari's $5.5bn foreign loan request
- Mobile REVVL Plus offers 6-inch display and dual rear cameras
- Keep your cheap awards that peel - Davido blasts AFRIMA organizers
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) is NewFocus Financial Group LLC's 3rd Largest Position
- Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) Shares Bought by Deprince Race & Zollo Inc
- Cohen & Steers Inc (NYSE:CNS): Institutional Investor Sentiment Up to 1.59
- S&P declares Venezuela in default