Spring Herbison Bowlin was minding his own business while waiting to check out, when the older gentleman in front of him said "I'm so sorry" as he pulled out pocket change.
MS resident Spring Bowlin was waiting in the checkout line at her local Walmart when she said her "heart was warmed".
"He miscounts and starts to get flustered", Bowlin said.
She said that his hands and voice were shaking as he attempted to take the change out.
She said, "The attractive cashier takes his hands and dumps all the change on the counter and says, 'This is not a problem, honey".
McLaren's new one-off, gold-covered 720S supercar
Exclusive? You bet - MSO has even added a plaque on the interior declaring the auto to be "1 of 1", in case the buyer forgets. The rest of the cabin receives black Alcantara and leather trim, along with a regular carbon-fibre interior upgrade pack.
Eventually, they were able to get the man's transaction taken care of and Bowlin said he shuffled away. "'This is not a problem, honey". A woman's post about a cashier's patient approach towards a man is bringing happiness to many on Facebook.
Still, the man apologized to the cashier and customer behind him, and told him that it's OK. "We will do this together", the cashier told the man.
The viral photo that shows the cashier and the customer counting the change, coin by coin, has since been shared more than 23,000 times on Facebook.
The cashier replied, "You shouldn't have to thank me, baby". But we'll let you read the post in its entirety to know her moving reason for helping the man.
- Brad Paisley to perform in Lincoln
- Korean leader urges regional efforts to denuclearize N. Korea
- Advance Auto Parts tops 3Q profit forecasts
- Growth Analysis of Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
- The GHP Investment Advisors Inc. Sells shares of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)
- Michael Bisping has decided on the date of his retirement fight
- Somaliland: Voters finally head to the polls amidst widespread corruption
- Minions studio reportedly creating a Mario movie
- One Tree Hill showrunner Mark Schwahn has been blamed for inappropriate behavior
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS) Short Interest Update