Aaron Hughes, Gareth McAuley, Chris Brunt and Jamie Ward, all starters in Basel, could now contemplate global retirement, particularly if O'Neill is lured away by either Scotland or a club side. "It was very hard to play with the pitch and our opponents", Stoke City winger Shaqiri said. They have given everything. But we know if something came up, where it would be hard to turn down, no-one would begrudge him'. "He has a bit of time and decisions to make".
A number of club sides, including Rangers, are also said to be monitoring the man who led Northern Ireland to a maiden European Championships in 2016, and it is understood the right club project would be the preferred choice should he leave his current job.
"It's a lot easier to build a base - when you look at Northern Ireland, they already had that base there".
Straight-talking midfielder Oliver Norwood summed up the mood.
Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL) Investment Increased by Sound Shore Management Inc
Cypress Capital Management Llc Wy decreased Enviva Partners Lp stake by 475 shares to 4,720 valued at $129.80 million in 2017Q2. Delta Air Lines, Inc .'s average Book Value per Share Growth Rate was 15.6 percent during the past 12 months. (NYSE: DAL ).
"We were angered, upset and disappointed with what happened in Belfast".
So, there's no point in crying foul of the referee when a poor decision went against Northern Ireland if, in the same circumstances, they would have been only too happy to profit from the situation if the roles had been reversed.
Greece continued to enjoy more of the ball in the second period but when it came to finishing off an attack, either a pass would go astray or a defender would step in.A shot on the turn by Mitroglou from just outside the penalty area just missed the post with an outstretched Subasic unable to reach it.
"The emotions are very high, it's a huge, huge disappointment". The Italians find themselves on the verge of missing their first World Cup since 1958, as they return home tomorrow after losing 1-0 in Sweden.
David added: "As a manager, he's unbelievable, we all love him and every single player plays for him".
- AT&T Could Seek White House Communications in Antitrust Review
- Amazon 2017 Black Friday preview ad
- Call for knitters to make hats for babies for American Heart Month
- GDP up by 0.6% in both euro area and EU28
- Zlatan slammed on social media following 'arrogant' tweet about Sweden
- Oil market could tip out of balance on rising non-Opec production
- Police shoot vehicle to stop it, killing driver
- Tiff with Uber driver costs Texas prosecutor her job
- Steve Jurvetson out at DFJ, VC firm he helped found
- New FBI report shows increase in hate crimes