Jeff Lynne's ELO have announced eight arena shows for autumn 2018 including a show at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on September 30, launching the tour. The announcement comes in advance of the band's live concert CD/DVD, "Wembley or Bust", which is set for release this Friday, November 17.
Widely agreed upon as one of the greatest record producers in music history, Lynne was a co-founder and member of The Travelling Wilburys together with Bob Dylan, Roy Orbison, George Harrison and Tom Petty.
Looking ahead to the new shows, Jeff said: "Our audiences are awesome. We can't wait to play for them again", Lynne said in a statement.
ELO's first USA tour since 1981 kicks off August 2nd at Oakland, California's Oracle Arena and spreads 10 shows over three weeks before concluding August 24th at Philadelphia's Wells Fargo Center.
Short Interest in Kinder Morgan Rose 17% Recently
After $0.15 actual EPS reported by Kinder Morgan Inc for the previous quarter, Wall Street now forecasts 13.33% EPS growth. Morgan Stanley reaffirmed an "overweight" rating on shares of Kinder Morgan in a research note on Tuesday, September 5th.
An American Express pre-sale will start on November 15 at 10 a.m. In 2017, they performed at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony as part of the class of inductees, while 2016 saw them touring Europe in support of their first album in 14 years, 2015's Alone in the Universe.
Check out the full-list of dates below. Live Nation pre-sale begins on November 16. Tickets will be available while supplies last and pre-sale codes do not guarantee inventory.
- Dividend Darling & Upside Potential For Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (NYSE:DKS)
- Trump offers to 'mediate' in sea dispute
- Hong Kong, ASEAN Nations Sign Free Trade Deal
- Parkway Life Real Estate Investment Trust (SGX:C2PU) Valuation & Technicals Update
- Bank of America Corporation
- (TMO) Shares Trading up at $186.84 Thermo Fisher Scientific Declares…
- Tehran remains within key limits of nuclear deal - IAEA
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF)
- Rally protesting Meek Mill's prison sentence to be held Monday
- Today Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Stock Reaches All Time High