According to the same source, Cristiano received a offer from the reigning Spanish and European champions to renew his current contract but was not impressed by it. He felt that he was not sufficiently valued by the club.
Spanish TV show El Chiringuito claims the 32-year-old has met Real president Florentino Perez to inform him that he would like to move on from Bernabeu at the end of the season. They also claim that Madrid's all time top-scorer can not stand to remain at the club anymore. Spanish journalist Edu Aguirre from El Chiringuito, claimed the superstar is "angry" with Spanish giants, following the deal that is now on the table.
Ronaldo's love for the club's fans and his teammates remains the same, however, he is deeply frustrated by the club's new offer for a contract.
Man City Invincibles? De Bruyne doesn't think so
In this game we conceded a penalty that was not a penalty and an offside goal that was an offside goal. "I think they are a good side but they are not an unstoppable side".
Aguirre further explains the decision "has been made" and this is not a financial matter, but that the four-time Ballon d'Or-winner feels he deserves more affection from the club.
When asked this season if he was expecting to sign a new deal with Madrid, Ronaldo told beIN Sports: 'I don't want to renew. Ronaldo said,"I don't want to renew".
'I'm very happy with the contract I have'.
- Supergirl star Melissa Benoist hopes to be agent of change on show
- Ray Parlour: Spurs are a better team than Arsenal
- White Florida Transgender Native Also Transracial, Identifies As Filipino
- Warriors vs. Magic, Monday night
- Jimmy Fallon breaks down while paying emotional tribute to his late mother
- Mark Hamill was 'really scared' of returning to 'Star Wars'
- Trump arrives in the Philippines, Duterte sings him a love song
- Commissioner says Conor McGregor off UFC 219 card after 3 Arena incident
- Google's Android distribution numbers for November confirm a minimal increase for Oreo
- China is now the supercomputer capital of the world