But the quarterback did enough to lead the Vikings to a 38-30 win over Washington on Sunday at FedExField. He was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct, costing Minnesota 15 yards. But then you have the back-to-back passes in the second half that ended with interceptions, or his play in the first half against Baltimore and Cleveland when it looked as if Keenum should be back on the sideline wearing a baseball cap.
"Playing leapfrog, they did it without me, " Keenum said. You better believe he kept the ball.
It was hard for Zimmer to be too upset considering the Vikings have won five consecutive games.
Bridgewater was activated from the physically-unable-to-perform list last week and putting him in against the 7-2 Rams seems like it might be rushing things. However, he tested his foot in warm-ups and decided it would not be prudent to risk it. In two career games against the Redskins at FedEx Field, the Vikings receiver has 17 receptions for 242 yards and 1 touchdown. The Vikings gave up almost double the 16.9 points they had allowed per game during the first half of the season. Swearinger, cornerback Josh Norman and other players lamented a lack of consistency from week to week, leading to the question of whether the Redskins can handle and sustain success.
But now that the entire starting offensive line is back and some injuries are healing up, linebacker Ryan Kerrigan said that's no longer an excuse.
LCFC's Thai owner to face £322m criminal lawsuit
Srivaddhanaprabha, who bought Leicester in 2010 after an earlier sponsorship deal, is believed to have a personal worth of close to $5bn.
Alexander actually had a decent return when Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins threw a ball that was batted by Vikings nose tackle Linval Joseph.
This Minnesota offense scored five of the first six possessions they had, marching down the field scoring touchdowns. "Case is awesome, " Bridgewater said. "The ball was getting spread around to everybody". They were 8-12 on third downs (and I would say they stopped Cousins on his quarterback sneak in which he was awarded a touchdown even though his forward progress was stopped) but the team needs to come up bigger in fourth down situations.
That didn't lead to any points.
"Obviously, he knew he didn't make the best play there but it's a great feeling to know that quarterback is going to come back out and compete just as he has the whole game, " Thielen said.
To be fair, Keenum has not gone into a week as the announced starter after any of his wins.
- Wild boar on Vizag runway delays IndiGo flight by three hours
- Man shoots doctor outside hospital, kills himself
- Comparable Company Analysis: Regal Entertainment Group (RGC), Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)
- 'IT raids reveal Rs 1430 cr tax evasion by Sasikala kin, associates'
- Aaradhya Bachchan to have a birthday bash
- Marcus Rashford: I'm trying to model my game on Brazil's Ronaldo
- Bharti Airtel sells stake in Bharti Infratel for Rs3,325 crore
- First US trial opens in Federation Internationale de Football Association corruption probe
- We won't take Sri Lanka lightly: Rahane
- Conservatives Try to Sneak 'Religious Freedom' Into Australia's Marriage Bill