Both Amitabh and Abhishek looked classy in their traditional avatar wearing a stylish sherwani and a turban.
The Bachchan family was all decked up and were looking elegant in their traditional best at a wedding party in Mumbai.
From Abhishek and Big B donning turbans to Aishwarya and Aaradhya's ethnic attires, the family couldn't look any more attractive.
He added more pictures from the lavish event on his personal blog and Facebook.
Japan's SoftBank may secure stake in Uber
The deal is also tied to new governance rules that aim to distribute power more equally and bring more oversight to the company. But the deal was threatened by conflict between Mr Kalanick and U.S. venture capital firm Benchmark.
The "it" couple of B-Town Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan recently let their hair down at a family wedding and the pictures of it were seen on social media handle too.
"Marriages are such a wonderful event in the family". One was of his wife Jaya Bachchan and daughter Shweta Nanda and another was of Abhishek Bachchan with sister Shweta Nanda, which he captioned as "my first, my precious and my everything". Their lehengas were designed by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.
"The Father of the bride gives away his daughter to her new home. the joy of giving. the blessing of those that receive her. and the additions to the family. welcomed with tradition folk songs and gaiety".
Meanwhile, on the professional front, Aishwarya will soon be seen opposite Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao in "Fanney Khan" which is slated to release next year.
- Amir Khan, Faryal Makhdoom finally sort things out
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO)- Stock Picks With Performance Analysis
- Watch The Glittering New Trailer For 'The Greatest Showman'
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (NASDAQ:WBA) Director Sells $184324.32 in Stock
- Thieves dig 25-foot tunnel into bank
- Comparable Company Analysis: Regal Entertainment Group (RGC), Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)
- Security alert from Google: one million account credentials are stolen every month
- UN Promises Peaceful Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM) - Royal Bank Of Canada Reiterates Rating
- Wild boar on Vizag runway delays IndiGo flight by three hours