The pilot script is already underway with John Wick creator Derek Kolstad at the helm, putting the very beginning stages of this new porject in very good hands. Kolstad's understated writing and ability to create a just-so fantasy world of hitman hotels and elegant "rules" dictating fistfights in Rome's streets should serve the video game well, considering its backstory is a mix of James Bond-esque homicidal glamor and goofy SF.
As reported by Deadline, a pilot script is now in the works for a Hitman series, with the intention of airing the series (should it get picked up from the pilot) on Hulu. 2015's reboot Hitman: Agent 47 (starring Rupert Friend as the eponymous hitman) basically sank without a trace after release.
Hitman, the video game franchise, seems practically built for Hollywood.
Alongside Kolstad, Adrian Askarieh and Chuck Gordon will be taking charge with Fox 21's Bert Salke, Gloria Fan, Kira Innes, and Jane Francis to oversee the project. Neither film was received well critically.Читайте также: New blood pressure guidelines released
The new television series is still in the early stages of development and does not now have an expected release date.
Understandably, that news may make staunch purists panic, but as a lover of both franchises, I'd love to see what Kolstad can bring to Hitman's world. Each new level typically finds Agent 47 in a different location chasing a new target, and while the games have overarching storylines and recurring characters, they commonly take second place to the gameplay itself. There's a lot more room for stealth, development, intrigue, and more planned out assassinations like the games in this format. Maybe the third time's the charm.
Hulu's Hitman doesn't now have an airdate but we'll keep you updated as more information arrives.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- European Union says Hariri must return to Lebanon, warns against Saudi interference
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA (BUD) Shares Bought by FDx Advisors Inc
- Disney Claims Their Streaming Service Will Be Cheaper Than Netflix
- EDDIE BERGANZA Terminated by DC ENTERTAINMENT
- Protest Interrupts Ivanka Trump Tax Discussion In New Jersey
- How to Remove the 'Notch' on Your iPhone X
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) reported Sales of 244.71 Billion
- Amazon Prime Video may soon have a free tier with ads
- Colts QB Jacoby Brissett in concussion protocol, after finishing game against Steelers
- Were Analysts Bullish Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) This Week?