A massive fire at Annapurna Studios erupted on the sets of "Manam" sending out plumes of black smoke into the air on Monday evening. It also stars Nayantara, Amitabh Bachchan, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapati Babu and is reportedly being made at a budget of Rs 150 crore. The attractive house set that was erected for Manam movie has been used for various other movies.
Intrexon Corporation (NYSE:XON) Experiencing Unusual Activity Mid-day
The acquisition was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link . XON now has a profit margin of -66.90%. (NYSE: XON ) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, November 9th.
Nagarjuna and other's have reached the Annapurna studios. Manam is the last movie of Akkineni Nagarjuna in which his father Akkineni Nageshwar Rao played his last act. Before the fire extinguishers came to the incident the movie set was completely burnt into ashes. Due to the heavy traffic, the fire tenders arrived late and the staff members had to barricade the studio to prevent people from entering. Manam movie set was totally burnt. Annapurna Studios was established in 1975 by the late veteran actor Nageswara Rao Akkineni. The fire spread in no time and short circuit is expected to be the reason for the fire accident. The Fire authorities later brought the situations into control and an investigation is on about the fire accident.
- Call of Duty: WW2 devs accidentally gave everyone double XP from launch
- 2 dead, 2 wounded in Atlanta concert shooting say police
- Slain Green Beret Melgar Murdered After Discovery of SEAL Embezzlement
- 10-Month-Old Baby Weighs As Much As A Fourth Grader
- PSL 3 draft ceremony kicks off with renowned Cricket stars
- Hardik's hotel room video with woman adds 'sleaze' to Gujarat polls
- Chairman: House won't agree to nix property tax deduction
- #ChaiSam Grand Reception Pics: Here Naga Chaitanya Samantha Reception Photos
- Sensex, Nifty plunge amid investor concerns over government finances, retail inflation data
- Sudanese president to visit Uganda to fix bilateral ties