Rakhi Mali, the woman, told mediapersons on Saturday that she was in the auto before the towing vehicle was attached to it.
Mumbai: A video is going viral on social media in which the Mumbai Traffic Police could be seen towing away a vehicle with a lady inside it breastfeeding her baby.
A good samaritan who had come to SV Road for some work intervened and kept telling Rane that the lady was feeding the child inside the vehicle since it was ill and so she repeatedly kept requesting him to stop the auto.
The incident had taken place somewhere in Malad area. Our child is unwell and we wanted to rush to a doctor.
Talking to media, the woman named Jyoti Male said, "The policemen towing the auto did not even for once ask me to get down, even when I told them that I am breastfeeding my baby they still did not stop". The matter was resolved after local police reached the spot. She also alleged the cops were not wearing their nameplate as well. But a traffic police officer from Malad said the constable did fine Mali's husband for the offence.
U.S. and Somali Strikes on Shabab Said to Kill Nearly 100 Militants
Osman told Xinhua that explosive materials, such as TNT, RDX, potassium and sodium nitrate, were destroyed. The operation occurred in the Bay Region of Somalia, about 100 miles west of the capital, Mogadishu.
In Response Mumbai i Joint Commissioner of Police (Traffic) Amitesh Kumar ordered an urgent investigation by the Deputy Commissioner of Police, who was identified as Shashank Rane by the person who shot the video, had been suspended pending an inquiry report. "The issue will be dealt appropriately and sternly and the report will be submitted to me on Sunday".
The woman said that the constable should have shown some humanity. "The couple had gone somewhere after parking their vehicle on the busy S V Road". ANI reports that the Mumbai Joint Commissioner of Police (Traffic) Amitesh Kumar has ordered an inquiry into the case.
The woman can be heard on video pleading with the officer.
The woman flashed what was a medical prescription from the window and told the videographer that she was sick and was breastfeeding her hungry child, which was visible as the vehicle was towed away mercilessly.
- Eric Bledsoe Makes Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks Even More Fun
- USA military to launch 3-carrier drill in Pacific
- No. 21 MI dominates Maryland in 1st half in 35-10 win
- Florida inexplicably turns interception into 24-yard gain for SC
- Fowler lurking as Rodgers leads in Mexico
- EPS for Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW) Expected At $
- Morocco, Tunisia last African teams to qualify for World Cup
- Penn State vs. Rutgers: Players to watch
- Michigan State Spartans vs. Ohio State Buckeyes
- Ranveer 'Khilji' Singh is dynamic in 'Padmavati's latest poster