According to a leaked ad appearing on shopping advisory sites BFAds and BestBlackFriday, the junior department store will release its first round of Black Friday deals online at 12:01 a.m. (CT) on Monday, Nov. 20.
Black Friday 2017 is about a month away, but a leaked advertisement for Kohl's already showed what customers can expect from the retailer chain. These include an Xbox One 500GB model for $189.99, with $45 in "Kohl's cash" that can be used to purchase other goods in store. There are controllers and other game-related stuff too, which you can see in the ads below. But the first one is from an unlikely place you normally wouldn't shop for video games at, and that's Kohl's.
The included Kohl's Cash are coupons that can be used to purchase other items in Kohl's between November 26 and December 6. When we calculate Kohl's cash, the final amount comes at $239.99. 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (UN55MU6290) plus $150 Kohl's Cash for $500.
Ben Stokes Hailed as 'Hero' by Gay Duo
The 26-year-old is in danger of missing the Ashes while police and the England and Wales Cricket Board investigate the incident. England all-rounder Ben Stokes could yet feature in the 2017/18 Ashes as his street brawl has taken a different turn.
It should be noted, however, that numerous deals that Kohl's will offer on Black Friday 2017 are "doorbusters".
More Black Friday deals are expected to come out from other leading stores in the coming days.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Is Stock's Performance Impressive? Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG)
- Chris Stapleton - The Gambler @ Kenny Rogers Farewell Concert (Nashville Tenn) Oct 25,2017
- MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' Addresses Harassment Allegations Against Mark Halperin
- PM Modi meets journalists at 'Diwali Milan', recalls good old days
- Shopian cop who went missing joins Lashkar-e-Toiba
- Twitter doesn't trust Putin, bans Kremlin-funded ads on its platform
- India aims at cricket ODI series win against New Zealand
- Shah Rukh Khan's wife Gouri Khan hosted Halloween party on Friday evening
- Congress asks Election Commission to lodge FIR against BJP