Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola recently labelled Tottenham as "the Harry Kane team" but Pochettino pointed to last term, when Spurs coped without Kane as he nursed an ankle injury, as proof they can be successful without their talisman. "We'll see after about Real Madrid [on Wednesday], but for tomorrow it's impossible".
"It is not a big problem, only a small issue, but he is not going to play (on Saturday)".
"We always believe in the collective, the squad".
"The players are not machines and it is so hard to cope with worldwide duty and playing every three days", he added. It's lucky because it's not a big problem, it's only a small issue, but he's not going to play tomorrow.
"We've got to concentrate on what we've got to do - and that's to win the game".
"Like I told you before, we are waiting for him to say 'gaffer, doctor, I am ready to compete.'" Pochettino said in his press conference. It's not a problem because we can use one or another, with different formations. We have Fernando (Llorente) and if you remember last season when Harry was out for many games we played with Son (Heung-min).
Technical Signals in View for Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA)
AXA now owns 464,813 shares of the company's stock worth $36,734,000 after buying an additional 87,312 shares in the last quarter. Over the last three months, the shares of the company have changed 10.42% and performed 47.47% over the last six months.
Tottenham, though, stood firm and refused to sell Dier at any price, with United ultimately signing Nemanja Matic for £40m from Chelsea.
Kane has been Spurs' main man this season, scoring eight goals in 9 appearances.
"We don't need to prove ourselves, that we're Tottenham", he said. We are waiting, maybe he surprise us today or next week. I'm not silly or stupid.
"If the manager rests some players, the first create to create the problem is you, to translate to the fans", said Spurs" manager.
"But they are not machines, and in the end you must learn suffering".
Manchester United fell to a shock 2-1 defeat against Premier League new boys Huddersfield, and the Spanish midfielder questioned his team-mates' displays after the game.
- With Butler back, Timberwolves top Thunder, 119-116
- Airspace violation: Indian spy drone downed in AJK
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Announces Earnings Results, Beats Estimates By $0.03 EPS
- Sandvold Sells 3500 Shares of Schlumberger NV (SLB) Stock
- Trick-or-treat hours, other Halloween activities set
- American Midstream Partners LP (AMID) Given "Outperform" Rating at RBC Capital Markets
- Double Fun With Priyank Sharma's Re-Entry And Pooja's Dhinchak Video
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) Receives "Hold" Rating from Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc
- Kim Jong-Un Congratulates Xi After Party Congress
- Lazio fans blasted for stickers of Anne Frank in Roma jersey