A federal grand jury has approved the first charges in the investigation spearheaded by special counsel Robert Mueller.
Special counsel Robert Mueller, a former FBI director, is leading the investigation into collusion between the Trump presidential campaign and Russian Federation.
The charges are sealed, the report said. It's not clear who that charges are against. It is not yet known who the person expected to be charged is.
A federal grand jury in D.C. approved the charges, CNN reported on Friday, citing sources briefed in the matter.
Mystery asteroid not from our solar system - astronomers
Then, Weryk said, "This object came from outside our solar system". Whatever "it" is, the object isn't a threat to Earth. For now, the object is being called A/2017 U1 .
Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 USA presidential election has apparently yielded some fruit.
Mueller is also investigating potential crimes arising from that probe.
Mueller's appointment followed President Donald Trump's controversial decision to fire FBI Director James Comey amid the agency's investigation into the campaign connections.
According to CNN, investigators are scrutinizing Trump and his associates' financial ties to Russian Federation. His team has issued subpoenas for documents and testimony to a handful of figures, including some people close to Manafort, and others involved in the Trump Tower meeting between Russians and campaign officials.
- JC Penney suffers worst drop in decades on loss forecast
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMD)
- Tesla rapidly installs solar power at a children's hospital in Puerto Rico
- Cliffs Inc. (NYSE:CLF), Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPE)
- Tiger Woods Pleads Guilty In DUI Hearing
- Bills trade Marcell Dareus to Jaguars
- DC's 'Shazam!' to Star Zachary Levi
- Price Target Analysis Allergan plc (AGN)
- Notable Stock in Focus: Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPE)
- What We Know About The Russian Uranium Scheme Involving Clinton and Obama