Lydia Ko has tumbled from first to sixth following a patchy second round at the LPGA Malaysia tournament in Kuala Lumpur.
Shanshan Feng has a one stroke lead at the halfway point of the Sime Darby LPGA Championship following her round on Friday.
Hendry carded a one-under 71 to move up to a tie for 52nd at three-over, while Fox shot a three-over 75 to tumble back to a share of 33rd at one-under for the tournament. "I just want to keep the good playing going".
Ko, who finished second at last week's event in Taiwan, has been slowly returning to her best form over the past few months, and her opening round is perhaps a culmination of the previous run of strong results.
The pair are five behind Feng with 36 holes to go, the two-time victor bogey free through the first 36 holes at a tournament where she is clearly in her comfort zone. "I mean, my ball-striking wasn't as accurate, but I think overall, a three-under, bogey-free round is still a very good score for Saturday".
Portland General Electric Company (POR) Announces Quarterly Earnings Results
Feltz Wealth PLAN Inc. bought a new position in shares of General Electric in the first quarter valued at approximately $114,000. Following the completion of the sale, the insider now directly owns 175,717 shares in the company, valued at $4,507,141.05.
"I didn't have as many birdie chances as yesterday, but I think I actually made more putts so that made me very happy".
There was also an incident with Sei Young Kim, who was in contention for the lead, but received a two shot penalty after removing a leaf in a bunker.
The six time Tour victor was 8-under for the day at the time of the incident but seemed unfazed by the penalty in the aftermath.
"I just picked up the leaf and then throw some air. It's not a big deal, we have two more rounds".
- Arsène Wenger: I want another Premier League title with Arsenal
- Microsoft Kinect is officially dead, manufacturing stopped
- American Midstream Partners LP (AMID) Given "Outperform" Rating at RBC Capital Markets
- What Do Analysts Suggest For Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (AXTA)
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) Receives "Hold" Rating from Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc
- Trick-or-treat hours, other Halloween activities set
- Rochester singer Teddy Geiger says he is transitioning
- Hamstring injury rules Spurs hotshot Harry Kane out of Old Trafford clash
- Kellen Moore: Signs with Dallas' practice squad
- Double Fun With Priyank Sharma's Re-Entry And Pooja's Dhinchak Video