As you know, Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West are now expecting their third child via surrogate, and according to a new report, the couple will welcome their little bundle of joy right before the holiday season.
Kim and Kanye have not revealed anything official, so no word when the baby's actual due date is. "Does this mean they really are getting ready to welcome two babies into their family?"
We're happy this didn't stop Kim from expanding her family, though.
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) Short Interest Update
Sentry Investment Management LLC's holdings in The Goodyear Tire & Rubber were worth $321,000 as of its most recent SEC filing. Finally, Capstone Asset Management Co. boosted its position in The Goodyear Tire & Rubber by 0.4% during the second quarter.
"As you can see in the shocking new images, Kim's unidentified surrogate was in California on Tuesday, Oct. 24, wearing a Nike T-shirt and rolled-up shorts as she was getting into a black sedan auto". "My mom was crying; she had never seen anything like this before".
Kardashian hinted at twins days prior with a tweet about a double stroller.
The KUWTK star sent the rumour mill into overdrive on Monday night when she asked her 56.4million Titter followers: "Anyone know who makes the best double stroller?" Another simply said: "TWINS?!" This rumor first popped up over the summer, but the couple kept mum about it for months. Immediately, people began wondering if the 37-year-old was confirming that she and husband Kanye West were having not one, but two children.
- Duminy-led South Africa opt to bat
- Facts About Male Breast Cancer Every Man Needs to Know
- LG G6 joins Amazon's ad-supported cheap Android range
- Clinton lawyer linked to Trump dossier to testify at Menendez trial
- Leerink Swann Comments on Astrazeneca PLC's Q3 2017 Earnings (AZN)
- Frost advisory for northwest OH areas — WEATHER FORECAST
- The Bank of Canada holds, says it's anxious about NAFTA
- Putting the Technicals Into Perspective For South Africa Index MSCI Ishares (EZA)
- Comcast Corporation (CMCSA) - Active Stock Momentum
- Chevy Camaro Hot Wheels Edition Launched, Is Available for COPO Camaro Too