With Peters reportedly suffering an MCL injury, the Eagles will be without him for quite some time.
- Philadelphia Eagles middle linebacker Jordan Hicks will miss the remainder of the 2017 season after he tore his Achilles tendon during Monday night's game, head coach Doug Pederson announced Tuesday. Peters was blocking Washington linebacker Ryan Anderson when Redskins defensive tackle Ziggy Hood fell into the tackle's planted right leg. Peters will undergo further testing to determine the extent of the injury, but it does not look like he will be playing again anytime soon.
The Eagles announced it was a knee injury and that he wouldn't return to the game just minutes after he left the field. He was taken off the field on a cart with his right leg wrapped in an air cast.
French president's dog pees in palace meeting
Nemo, a black labrador-griffon cross, was adopted by Macron and his wife Brigitte from a shelter home in August. The incident was captured by French TV station TF1, which was recording the discussion.
He left the game to chants of his name from the Philadelphia crowd.
The offensive line must try to replace his impact as a run-blocker and blindside protector, and that unceremonious job falls to Halapoulivaati Vaitai.
- Davante Adams with two catches in Week 7
- French Private Sector Output Rises in October
- Everton 2-5 Arsenal
- Mouni Roy of Naagin fame to be paired with Ranbir Kapoor?
- Ronald Koeman 'disappointed' at being sacked as Everton manager
- Air Canada plane avoids potential catastrophe at SFO after 'radio problem'
- Boil water advisory for some Detroit suburbs to last days
- Delphi Buys Autonomous Tech Developer NuTonomy for $450M
- (MRK) Stake Cut by the Private Wealth Partners LLC
- Trump sends $25k check to Gold Star family