"She had an idea where some kids would line up in a line and she would duct tape their mouths", Andy Hernandez, a 5th grader at Maxdale Elementary said.
Guillermo Tersy was picking up his son from school Friday but said he first heard about the incident Thursday and he couldn't believe that a substitute teacher would duck tape student's mouths shut.
The student said, via his mother, that the unidentified teacher put duct tape on his mouth a second time, after he had initially removed it.
Zimbabwe spin Windies out on day one
Jarvis' last game for Zimbabwe was back in 2013, after which he signed a Kolpak deal with English county side Lancashire.
All 13 students were taken to the school nurse for observation, but were able to continue with classes, according to the release. All of them were deemed well enough to continue at the school for the day.
'The substitute teacher was immediately removed from the classroom and barred from the campus as a result of this outrageous and unconscionable behavior, ' a press release from the district reads, KWTX reports. The district also said it told parents about the incident.
Parents of students at the school were informed.
Yet to be divulged is how the teacher came to arrive at the school, if by an employment agency and what vetting had been secured prior to their engagement and what culpability if any, Maxdale Elementary School bore in the teacher being allowed to teach.... The district said they were not injured and later returned to class.
- The Vetr Inc. Downgraded Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) to Buy
- Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE:SPG) Shares Bought by Nomura Holdings Inc
- Who made it through Judges' Houses?
- United Nations has tremendous potential under Guterres
- College Football Louisville Cardinals at Florida State Seminoles Start Time, Betting Odds
- Brazil coach promises 'classic' game
- 'Karim Benzema has no intention of leaving Real Madrid', says agent
- Penguins acquire Riley Sheahan from the Red Wings — TRADE ALERT
- Priceline Grp INC (PCLN) Shareholder Tiger Eye Capital LLC Lifted Holding
- Kenneka Jenkins' Postmortem Photos 'Raise More Questions' As Police Close Case