Colts vs. Titans live stream, start time, betting odds and TV information for Monday night's game between Indianapolis and Tennessee.
That question will apparently have to be answered just before kickoff.
Mariota has been listed as questionable with a hamstring strain suffered in the team's Week 4 loss to the Texans. He was limited in practice during the week and Titans coach Mike Mularkey said it could come down to a game-time decision. "It might be a game-time decision".
Pep Guardiola Rules Out Manchester City Complacency Pre-Napoli
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has said he is anxious his players could be "distracted" by praise from Manchester City coach Pep Guardiola .
If Mariota is unable to play Monday, the Titans will go with 13-year veteran Matt Cassel under center. "That's the biggest thing".
Meanwhile in Indianapolis, the Colts appear to be getting ready for another game without quarterback Andrew Luck. "I'm fully confident, reading between the lines, that he'll be out there".
A former No. 2 overall draft pick and Heisman Trophy victor at Oregon, Mariota has 792 passing yards, which ranks 30th in the National Football League, three touchdowns and three interceptions in four games this season. Both franchises enter the game at 2-3 on the season, but the Titans are heavy home favorites.
- Irish comedian Sean Hughes has died aged 51
- Airtel offers iPhone 7 at just Rs 7777
- Israel's air force attacks Syrian anti-aircraft battery
- CBI Files 'Sketchy' Report on JNU Student Najeeb's Disappearance, Says Delhi HC
- Dutch privacy watchdog says Windows 10 breaks Dutch law
- Ford Motor Company (F) Stake Increased by BlueMountain Capital Management LLC
- Russia, set to introduce its own official virtual currency
- WPI eases 1.3% for manufacturing of vehicles; other transport equipment eases 0.1%
- Joe Maddon rips home plate collision rule
- Mayim Bialik Responds to 'Vicious' Criticism Over Her Harvey Weinstein Editorial