The poor can not expect justice", said one.Another said, " Hemraj 's relatives should challenge the acquittal at the Supreme Court.
A day after their acquittal in the 2008 murder case of their teenage daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar are likely to be released from Dasna jail in Ghaziabad on Monday.
The Talwars challenged the conviction and sentence given to them by the CBI trial court for the murder of their 14-year-old daughter Aarushi and the domestic help Hemraj on January 21, 2014.
According to the Newspaper, In the Nithari case too, (Moninder Singh) Pandher was acquitted.
A division bench comprising justices B K Narayana and A K Mishra allowed the appeals of the Talwars, holding that neither the circumstances nor the evidence on record established a chain showing their involvement in the murders of Aarushi and Hemraj. They (the Talwar couple) have really suffered.
Additional Sessions Judge Shyam Lal in Ghaziabad had sentenced the Talwars to life imprisonment on 28 November 2013, holding them guilty in the twin murder case.
Heinrich Statement On President Trump's Decision To End Critical Health Care Payments
Schneiderman said he expected other states to join in the suits. His only goal has been to destroy the Affordable Care Act.
Awaiting their release, Rajesh, a dentist, on Friday attended to a rush of patients inside the prison in Dasna while his wife Nupur spent her time with the children of inmates at the jail creche.
The lawyer of Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, confirmed that they won't be released from Dasna jail on Friday.
There is no possibility of release of Rajesh and Nupur Talwar from Dasna Jail today as we have not received the court order copy so far.
On May 16, 2008, Aarushi was found murdered inside her bedroom in the flat in Jal Vayu Vihar - her throat slit with surgical precision.
As the Uttar Pradesh Police drew flak over shoddy investigation into the case which was making national headlines, the then chief minister Mayawati handed over the probe to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
The CBI had suspected Aarushi's father Rajesh Talwar to commit the double murders based on circumstantial evidence, though the CBI did not convict him due to lack of proper evidence.
- Stock Stepping Up to a Recent High: Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE:CAT)
- Financial Watchlist of First Horizon National Corporation (NYSE:FHN)
- Pranab Mukherjee was more qualified to become PM: Manmohan Singh
- Consumer Prices Accelerated in September
- Q2 Sentiment Rite Aid Corp (NYSE:RAD)
- India Vs Australia: 'Sorry Aussies', Guwahati Fans Apologise For Rock-Throwing Incident
- Q3 2017 EPS Estimates for Encana Corp (ECA) Decreased by Jefferies Group
- 3 dead in skydiving accident in Australia
- Unusual Volume Spotted in China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBPO) Stock
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass Has Been Detailed