A brief statement on the Liverpool website on Tuesday handed SA's World Cup hopes a boost as the man they fear the most in November's last two qualifiers against Senegal is out.
Liverpool's 2016-17 season fell apart during Mane's absence at the African Nations Cup in January - in the seven matches he missed, their only win came against League Two Plymouth in an FA Cup replay.
Liverpool said the injury "could keep him out of action for up to six weeks" starting with Saturday's league game against arch-rivals Manchester United at Anfield.
It's advantage Manchester United going into the key game of the weekend according to David Ginola, who thinks that the injury suffered by Sadio Mane will have a huge impact on the game - and possibly hand all three points to United.
Heinrich Statement On President Trump's Decision To End Critical Health Care Payments
Schneiderman said he expected other states to join in the suits. His only goal has been to destroy the Affordable Care Act.
Since signing for Liverpool from Southampton for a fee of £34 million in 2015, Mane has been in excellent form and has left a gaping hole in the side whenever he has not been available for selection.
Liverpool are at their best on the counter, where Mane's speed across the pitch, as well as his speed of thought, are devastating to opponents.
Who will cover for Mane?
Liverpool have advanced Philippe Coutinho into the front three to fill in for Mane before, opening up space for Emre Can and James Milner in the midfield, but they have a couple of other options that are intriguing.
- Bayer shares gain on BASF deal, move boosts EUROSTOXX
- North Korea's top diplomat says Donald Trump lit fuse of war
- Revenue Approximations Analysis: General Mills, Inc. (GIS), Discovery Communications, Inc. (DISCA)
- Qualcomm Files New Lawsuits Seeking iPhone Ban in China
- Dow, S&P 500 Poised For 5th Straight Weekly Gain; Steel Names Rise
- McCain CO, XO Relieved of Duties
- Watch Here: Pregnant Mindy Kaling Reveals Gender of Her Baby on 'Ellen
- Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Dubai, live cricket score
- Unusual Volume Spotted in China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBPO) Stock
- Shareholder First Financial Bank - Trust Division Increased Bristol (BMY) Holding