The Turkish military activity in Idlib aims at establishing a "de-escalation zone" in the region, the written statement said.
According to Turkish General Staff, Turkish Armed Forces, operating in the Idlib de-escalation zone to observe ceasefire, ensure humanitarian aid deliveries and to create conditions for the population to return to their homes, began setting up their observation posts on October 12, within the framework of agreements reached in Astana.
Turkish news media reported that the vehicles carrying the troops crossed into Idlib province late on Thursday.
Bixby 2.0 on the way 18th October
Now the Korea Herald reports Samsung is set to release version 2.0 of Bixby , with significantly improved features. This move takes Rhee In-jong, Samsung's mobile chief technology officer, off of Bixby development .
The convoy was escorted by fighters from Tahrir al-Sham, an alliance of jihadist groups including the former al Qaeda affiliate previously known as the Nusra Front, Abu Khairo said.
The Turkish army is backing pro-Ankara Syrian rebels, who will need to oust HTS members in the area to allow Iranian, Russian and Turkish forces to implement the de-escalation zone.
The operation is part of efforts by Turkey, along with Russian Federation and Iran, to set up a de-escalation zone in line with accords in the Astana peace process aimed at ending the Syrian civil war.
Although Moscow supports Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and Turkey supports rebels seeking his ouster, the two countries have worked together intensely to try to end the conflict in the past few months.
- Life is Strange: Before The Storm Episode Two Launch Trailer Released
- New Mutants director to adapt Stephen King's The Talisman
- Can women enter Sabarimala temple? 5-judge Constitution Bench to decide
- #SpyTapes: SCA dismisses appeal by Zuma, NPA
- Private health insurance overhaul promises more affordable premiums
- Maryam Nawaz, Captain Safdar appear before court once again
- Paraguay oust Turkey, top group
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month to be observed locally
- Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC) Receives Average Rating of "Buy" from Analysts
- Channing Tatum's Gambit movie officially dealt release date and director Gore Verbinski