President Donald Trump plans to promote his first-year accomplishments and argue for his tax plan to conservatives on Friday.
Trump's speech was anchored around freedom of religion, though he mentioned topics like Obamacare, Israel and the Iran nuclear deal between his remarks about stopping the "attacks" on Judeo-Christian values.
"Since the early days of the campaign, President Trump allied himself with values voters, promising to put an end to the eight years of relentless assault on the First Amendment".
"I pledged that in a Trump administration, our nation's religious heritage would be cherished, protected and defended like you have never seen before", Trump said.
The new policy unveiled last Friday is expanding the protections to any nonprofit group, non-publicly traded company, or higher education institution with religious or moral objections - and making the third-part provision optional for groups with "sincerely held" religious beliefs.
How Many Glencore PLC (LON:GLEN)'s Analysts Are Bullish?
GMP Securities restated a reduce rating on shares of Ophir Energy Plc in a research report on Wednesday, July 5th. About 465,279 shares traded. $367,804 worth of Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (NYSE:REXR) was sold by Khan Adeel .
However, SPLC president has sharply criticised the president for endorsing a hate group's event by participating as an official speaker at it.
"They don't use the word Christmas because it's not politically correct". "Bureaucrats think they can run your lives, overrule your values, meddle in your faith and tell you how to live, what to say and how to pray".
"We're getting near that attractive Christmas season that people don't talk about anymore".
"You go to department stores and they'll say Happy New Year, or they'll say other things and it'll be red, they'll have it painted". He adds his hope that Congress will give the American people a Christmas gift by passing his tax cut proposal.
Former Trump strategists Sebastian Gorka and Steve Bannon, and former Rep.
- Jason Aldean resumes tour after mass shooting in Las Vegas
- Settlers of Catan Movie on the Way From Sony
- N'Golo Kante and Alvaro Morata unlikely to feature against Crystal Palace
- Race for Unesco's top post tightens
- Mobile adds another limit to its 'unlimited' data plans
- Maria Sharapova beats Switzerland's Vogele to reach Tianjin Open semifinals
- Aamir Khan Sidelines Katrina Kaif For Fatima Sana Shaikh, Actress Upset?
- People call Rahul 'pappu' for his immature remarks: Adityanath
- Neil deMause: Trump right to question National Football League subsidies
- USS Tucson, supersonic bomber deployed to South Korea