As per the director, 2.0 is a more technically advanced film that also carries a good social message. On Wednesday, Shankar took to his Twitter account to give a glance of how the actress is going to look in Rajinikanth's much-awaited movie 2.0.
Well, we are surely excited to hear Akshay's voice in the film. "In a while, we will get the flawless voice and pitch for Akshay", said Resul Pookutty, according to an India Today report. He will speak in his own voice but the sound of his voice will be totally different. After struggling for weeks, Shankar and I have discovered a method.
Now, it has come to light that Dr Richard (that's what Akshay's character is called) will have a very different voice too, reports Bollywood Life. "In a while, we will get the ideal voice and pitch for Akshay", Resul said.
N'Golo Kante and Alvaro Morata unlikely to feature against Crystal Palace
Following two brief spells in his last two jobs at Palace and Inter, Frank de Boer is now assessing his options carefully ahead of his next managerial job.
Later this month, the 2.0 team will host a grand audio launch at the Burj Park in Dubai. Zee TV Network has purchased the satellite rights of the film's Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions paying an astronomical price of Rs. 110 crore.
Recently, Amy Jackson's first look was out which made our jaws drop. Meanwhile, post production works are also progressing at a brisk pace to ensure a smooth release by January, next year.
"This film has been shot in 3D not for the sake of it, but the script demanded the technology".
- Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. Announces 31% Rise In Q3 Earnings
- Maria Sharapova beats Switzerland's Vogele to reach Tianjin Open semifinals
- Sen. Collins to announce this morning whether she will run for governor
- USS Tucson, supersonic bomber deployed to South Korea
- Just Sayin' …Why is America so in love with guns?
- Iraqi Kurds send 6000 reinforcements to disputed Kirkuk
- Race for Unesco's top post tightens
- RIL Q2 net profit up 12.5% to ₹8109 cr
- People call Rahul 'pappu' for his immature remarks: Adityanath
- Mobile adds another limit to its 'unlimited' data plans