There is still roughly a whole year left before the next iteration of Samsung's Galaxy Note series will launch, but there are already talks about what features it might bring. This feature is quite useful where the data is expensive. Samsung is yet to announce the availability of the smartphone.
Kuo says it is likely to materialize for Samsung this time, as two of the three leading companies competing for the contract to make displays for the Galaxy Note 9 have already shipped sample parts to the company. Galaxy J2 2017 Edition is a dual-SIM smartphone and it supports USB OTG (on-the-go).
The new leaked images revealed that Samsung Galaxy A5 2018 will come with Samsung's iconic Infinity Display, which means that the phone will have very minimal bezels on its both side.
Software: J2 (2017) runs on Android OS. The 1.3GHz quad-core processor is of unknown origin as well. It packs 1GB RAM (yeah, that's one of the reasons you are getting the phone for $100) and 8GB internal storage.
Turkish forces launch incursion into Syria
The Turkish military activity in Idlib aims at establishing a "de-escalation zone" in the region, the written statement said. Turkish news media reported that the vehicles carrying the troops crossed into Idlib province late on Thursday.
The J2 comes with a 5MP back camera with an LED flash and there is a 2MP front camera and there is no flash on the front.
Rear camera: Galaxy J2 (2017) comes with 5-megapixel camera at the rear panel. There is also the Ultra Data Saving mode which is claimed to help users save up to 50 percent data. The device has been listed on the official website of the brand sans the price. According to a Mumbai-based offline retailer Mahesh Telecom, the handset comes at a price of Rs 7,390, though there's no official confirmation.
Initially, Samsung introduced the Galaxy Note 8 in four color options, including Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, and Deep Sea Blue.
- Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer eye semi-final berths at Shanghai Masters
- BMW may partner with Great Wall to expand Chinese production
- Cannot Deport Rohingya Refugees Till Next Hearing, Supreme Court Tells Government
- USMNT coach Bruce Arena calls World Cup qualifying elimination 'a blemish'
- Channing Tatum's Gambit movie officially dealt release date and director Gore Verbinski
- Jane Fonda Admits She Knew About Harvey Weinstein A Year Ago
- Michael Owen states his prediction for Tottenham v Bournemouth
- Brady says sprained shoulder will be fine — PATRIOTS NOTEBOOK
- Dragon Age Creative Director Leaves BioWare
- After demonetisation, GST, ban on firecrackers adds to traders' woes