He will address gatherings in south Gujarat on Friday and Saturday as part of the Gujarat Gaurav Yatra. "I want to assure you that in the next assembly elections, these seven members of legislative assembly won't be able to retain their seats", asserted Yogi Adityanath.
"They (Congress) are not supporters of development, but of devastation".
"During his visit to Gujarat, Rahul Gandhi interacted with people from all walks of life, including students and traders". "Samjho jahan Rahul Gandhi prachaar karne chale gaye, wahan Congress ki haar pakki (If Rahul Gandhi goes to campaign somewhere, Congress is sure to lose)", he said.
Yogi also alleged "that Congress killed Mahatma Gandhi's ideology and as Mahatma Gandhi had said that the relevance of the Congress had ended after Independence". In truth, he was entitled to Bharat Ratna before all of them, he added.
New Orleans police officer dies in shootout
The suspect was detained after a standoff in a nearby apartment. "We have lost one of our brothers". A New Orleans police officer was shot and killed early Friday, October 13, according to the NOPD.
"Originally it (Gujarat) was a Congress state (before BJP came to power), but now I think the Congress will repeat its success definitely with greater vigour because we have the chances and Rahulji has, in particular, given excellent hope and leadership in Gujarat". Rahul Gandhi is eyeing to dethrone the ruling BJP in Gujarat. Gujarat is a state where the majority of the population is Hindu, around 89% of the population is Hindu and hence BJP's last weapon may prove to be useful.
Several other Congress state units like Maharashtra, Goa, Delhi etc, have also passed similar resolutions seeking elevation of Rahul as party chief.
Several Congress leaders have raised their voices from time to time for making Rahul the party president but they were silenced by their colleagues. Projecting Yogi as the Hindutva icon and bringing him to campaign for BJP might be beneficial for the party. The political environment in Gujarat is heating up due to the upcoming assembly elections.
- Probe if there is evidence, says RSS on Jay Shah row
- Family held hostage by Taliban flying home to Canada
- Facebook has "an enormous responsibility" for Russian interference in USA election
- (CMCSA) Shares Sold by Guardian Investment Management
- Darjeeling unrest: ASI killed, several hurt in police, GJM clashes
- Masahiro Tanaka to take mound for Yankees in ALCS opener vs. Astros
- Michael Owen states his prediction for Tottenham v Bournemouth
- Oppo F3 Lite selfie-centric smartphone with 16-megapixel front camera launched
- USMNT coach Bruce Arena calls World Cup qualifying elimination 'a blemish'
- Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. Announces 31% Rise In Q3 Earnings