But even though he just saw It become a monster success, Stephen King doesn't need the boost.
Variety reports New Mutants and The Fault in Our Stars director Josh Boone is set to write the script for a feature film adaptation of the Stephen King novel The Talisman. Although he's now just set to pen the script, there is a possibility he could eventually come on as a director as well.
Why had twelve-year-old Jack Sawyer's mother frantically moved the two of them from Rodeo Drive to a New York City apartment to the Alhambra, a fading ocean resort and shuttered amusement park in New Hampshire?
Rishard Matthews says he'd quit National Football League if forced to stand for anthem
Matthews, who turned 28 on Thursday, is in the second year of a three-year, $15 million contract signed in the 2016 offseason. This was the first Sunday after Trump made his comments. "The players jointly decided this was the best course of action".
Frank Marshall is producing the film with Michael Wright exec producing. On his journey, he learns of an alternate universe called The Territories where twinners - parallel versions of people - live. Jack must travel through both the US and the Territories to find an object known as the Talisman, which he believes will save his mother's life.
Amblin had previously been developing The Talisman as a television series, but has since chose to make it into a feature film.
Boone goes way back with King's work. Though that has since vanished into limbo, he's also adapting the author's Revival.
- Tallahassee residents sound off on Boy Scouts accepting girls
- US Soccer Needs to Model Itself After Atlanta United
- 'You don't appreciate him' - Bilic slams Hart hate
- Maryam Nawaz, Captain Safdar appear before court once again
- Microsoft Edge Browser now Available for Android at Google Play Store
- Keep an Eyeball on P/FCF Ratio: Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATVI)
- Dragon Age Creative Director Leaves BioWare
- QS Investors LLC Cuts Position in Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
- Week Six Green Bay Packers Keys To Victory
- Brady says sprained shoulder will be fine — PATRIOTS NOTEBOOK