Maria Chappelle-Nadal apologized for writing on Facebook that she hoped President Donald Trump would be assassinated.
A Missouri state senator is again facing criticism for another social media post about the president. By the time the shirt is off, Hitler's face is revealed in place of Trump's.
Chappelle-Nadal claimed she posted her race-baiting meme because she was upset over a Trump tweet stating the obvious: That the USA military and FEMA staffers can not stay in Puerto Rico "forever" to help with its hurricane-relief efforts. Rep. Phil Christofanelli of St. Peters called her post "shameful" and Rep. Jean Evans of Manchester wrote that Chappelle-Nadal "continues her disgusting attacks on our President".
Asked Thursday whether her Hitler post didn't undercut the sincerity of her apology, Chappelle-Nadal replied, "My apology was for a awful misguided statement on Facebook where I was addressing trauma among African Americans". "Then ask yourself why you have different qualifications for a black woman of Puerto Rican descent than other people putting up a meme with no words". However, per the Post-Dispatch, she has issued no such apology for her most recent stunt, instead saying, "I have a First Amendment right to share my opinion, and if a meme is offensive to people, they should look at the First Amendment again".
If You REALLY Love Buffalo Wings, We Found Your Next Coffee Obsession
The lattes include espresso, steamed milk, a dash of sugar and buffalo sauce flavor. You'll notice it also has Buffalo seasoning atop the whipped cream.
"This comes from protesters in the movement", she said.
While claiming she's a "servant of God", Chappelle-Nadal also defiantly declared: "There is no way in hell that I'm resigning!"
Additionally, she has deemed Trump responsible for "illness, death, and despair" in Puerto Rico, while adding that Americans will "see more of it in the long-term". She said she has been unable to get in contact with her uncles since the hurricane.
She was later censured, but not expelled, after state senators reconvened in September. Jamilah Nasheed, D-St. Louis, and Shalonn "Kiki" Curls, D-Kansas City - did not go along with the plan.
- Penn State preparing to keep James Franklin if other schools pursue him
- Junker does not want Catalonian independence — EU Spain
- Ronald Koeman not interested in Holland job
- Passengers board last ever Flight 666 to HEL on Friday the 13th
- Blake Lively alleges she was harassed on set and producers didn't care
- Aamir Khan Sidelines Katrina Kaif For Fatima Sana Shaikh, Actress Upset?
- Shankar reveals first look of Amy Jackson
- NeNe Leakes Says She 'Had a Real Breakdown' After Rape Joke Backlash
- Cavaliers shut down LeBron James for remainder of preseason
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2's Twitter review