The browser is not going to be featured on Android with its EdgeHTML rendering engine but is to rely on Google Chrome's Blink engine, according to a report by Android Police.
Last week, Microsoft announced that it's bringing its Edge browser to iOS and Android, immediately offering a preview to users of Apple's mobile platform.
The application is not yet launched officially, and for both the platform it is an unreleased app, but the difference is that on iOS platform an only limited number of users can use it while on Android anyone can download it.
Earlier this week, Microsoft all but admitted it had stopped working on new features and hardware for Windows 10 Mobile.
All of your saved bookmarks and reading list is automatically synced seamlessly once you log in with the same Microsoft account tied to your Windows 10 devices.
Hussman Strategic Advisors INC Increases Holding in Newmont Mining Corp (NEM)
The Firm is primarily a gold producer with activities and/or assets in the United States, Australia, Peru, Ghana and Suriname. Newmont Mining Corporation is a mining company, which is focused on the production of and exploration for gold and copper.
While the browser war intensifies, Microsoft can only continue to push its Edge browser further across popular operating systems if it wants to remain relevant and not be pushed out of the market. You can check it out in the Google Play Store here.
In contrast, the Edge Browser's beta is not yet open to all on Android but Microsoft has opened up its iOS beta testing to all users. With just a quick swipe-to-the-right, Microsoft Launcher offers a tailored feed of your important events, top news, recent activities, favorite people and most frequently used apps. You can also send a page you're viewing on mobile to your PC by tapping a persistent Continue on PC button that appears within the app's navigation bar. You should only download the browser if you are comfortable with a few bugs and crashes.
Voice Search: You can now use your voice to search the web.
TechJuice for Browser: Get breaking news notifications on your browser.
- South Carolina Restaurant Manager Charged With Enslaving Mentally Disabled Man
- UAE stops issuing visas to North Koreans
- Kejriwal demands independent inquiry into metro fare hike
- Week Six Green Bay Packers Keys To Victory
- Thor: Ragnarok Tracking Around $90-100 Million
- Channing Tatum's Gambit movie officially dealt release date and director Gore Verbinski
- Paraguay oust Turkey, top group
- QS Investors LLC Cuts Position in Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
- Can women enter Sabarimala temple? 5-judge Constitution Bench to decide
- Brady says sprained shoulder will be fine — PATRIOTS NOTEBOOK