Tottenham Hotspur boss Mauricio Pochettino has claimed that his side and, the vast majority of Premier League teams, can not compete with the two Manchester clubs when it comes to the transfer market.
Tottenham spent money on Serge Aurier, Fernando Llorente, Davinson Sanchez and Juan Foyth this summer, but sold Kyle Walker to Manchester City. This, along with a number of other departures, led to Spurs making a profit for their overall spending's during the transfer window.
AFC Bournemouth have struggled to make much of an impact so far this season; indeed, Eddie Howe's team have won just once in the Premier League - at home against Brighton and Hove Albion - while the Cherries have scored just one goal in three league games away from the Vitality Stadium.
First teaser for New Mutants coming tomorrow
Plus, after so many X-Men movies, doing something different isn't just potentially refreshing, it's becoming necessary. Next spring, X-Men fans will see the arrival of a whole new breed of mutants in the appropriately titled New Mutants .
The Spaniard romped to the award after winning all four of their league games in September, a run which sees them sit top of the Premier League table, albeit on goal difference to Manchester United.
Kane was nominated for the accolade along with the likes of Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku and Chelsea's big-money summer signing Alvaro Morata.
Only five of Wembley's 158 sections are said to have limited seats still available, although total ticket sales are expected to fall short of the club record of 85,512 that Spurs set when they took on Bayer Leverkusen at their temporary home in the Champions League last season.
'It's the big difference today'.
- New Mutants director to adapt Stephen King's The Talisman
- Roswell reboot in the works at The CW with Trump-era twist
- Dragon Age Creative Director Leaves BioWare
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month to be observed locally
- #SpyTapes: SCA dismisses appeal by Zuma, NPA
- Private health insurance overhaul promises more affordable premiums
- Oppo F3 Lite selfie-centric smartphone with 16-megapixel front camera launched
- MA native implicated in death of frat pledge pressured to overdrink
- US Soccer Needs to Model Itself After Atlanta United
- New Orleans police officer dies in shootout