Irish rockers U2 had to kick off their concert two hours later than scheduled in Buenos Aires on Tuesday to allow their fans to watch Argentina's do-or-die World Cup football qualifier.
"It would have been insane if Argentina had missed out on the World Cup", Messi told reporters after the match.
Thanks to Lionel Messi, though, they didn't get to play until past 10:20pm.
"We've got to fix it so not everything depends on Messi", he added.
Barcelona's superstar put in yet another stellar display as he dragged La Albiceleste from behind to beat Ecuador, scoring three goals in Argentina's 3-1 win.
Heading into the final game of CONMEBOL qualifying Jorge Sampaoli's side sit sixth in the group, outside the qualification places and in danger of missing the 2018 finals.
Raju Gari Gadhi 2's Twitter review
Nagarjuna played a mentalist character called Rudra with a special quality of reading the minds of people around him. The film is bankrolled by Prasad V Potluri under PVP Cinema, Matinee Entertainments banner and OAK Entertainments.
"Can you imagine what the show's going to be like if Argentina wins?"
Support acts - local band Joystick and Noel Gallagher - opened the concert before music took a backseat to football, with a place in the World Cup finals in Russian Federation next year at stake.
"I hope we can help him in Russian Federation".
After the visitors went ahead through Johan Venegas' neat chip in the first half, a 53rd minute Panama corner bounced awkwardly off Gabriel Torres towards the net and while forward Blas Perez dived head first to try to force it home the ball was blocked on the line by Ronald Matarrita.
There was no doubt about the victor from Roman Torres, however, after he hammered home a volley in the 88th-minute to spark wild celebrations in the stadium.
- People call Rahul 'pappu' for his immature remarks: Adityanath
- NCAA "could not conclude North Carolina violated NCAA rules"
- Junker does not want Catalonian independence — EU Spain
- Aston Martin DB11 Volante Drops the Top in Time for Spring
- Passengers board last ever Flight 666 to HEL on Friday the 13th
- Maria Sharapova beats Switzerland's Vogele to reach Tianjin Open semifinals
- Guardiola named Barclays Manager of the Month
- Aamir Khan Sidelines Katrina Kaif For Fatima Sana Shaikh, Actress Upset?
- Penn State preparing to keep James Franklin if other schools pursue him
- Court rules that unsent text message is man's last will and testament