In the short film Chester drives alongside comedian Ken Jeong while bandmates Mike Shinoda and Joe Hahn sing and dance in the backseat.
The actor responds: "It feels like a band already".
At one point between songs, Bennington tells Jeong: "This is probably the greatest day of my life, right now".
He was recorded driving around LA with his band mates signing along to several cracking tunes, including Outkast's Hey Ya, Under The Bridge by the Red Hot Chlli Peppers and some of Linkin Parks own hits Numb, In the End, and Talking to Myself. "This is so fun, this is the best". The group ends the trip on a bus where it offers covers of "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd and "I don't wanna miss a thing" by Aerosmith.
Who Wants to Give Amazon Delivery Drivers Access to Your House?
The box is accessible through an app and the auto owner can give key permission to others like delivery drivers. Amazon has nearly perfected speedy delivery to your home.
In sharing the video on its Facebook page, the band pointed fans to the One Might Light Fund, which was established in Bennington's honour.
Bennington, who struggled with depression, committed suicide by hanging on 20 July this year.
Meanwhile, Ken Jeong tweeted that he was "in shock and heartbroken".
The Linkin Park frontman was married and had six children.
- NeNe Leakes Says She 'Had a Real Breakdown' After Rape Joke Backlash
- Bangladesh ranks 88th on global hunger index
- If You REALLY Love Buffalo Wings, We Found Your Next Coffee Obsession
- "Diet Avocados" Have Just Been Discovered
- Mascherano to retire from internationals after 2018 World Cup
- Stocks Views And Recommendations: Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ), The Wendy's Company (WEN)
- Royal Bank Of Canada Raises McDonald's Corporation (MCD) Price Target to $180.00
- El Nino has contributed to higher Carbon Dioxide levels
- Court rules that unsent text message is man's last will and testament
- Pranab Mukherjee was more qualified to become PM: Manmohan Singh