Set three years before the events of Life is Strange, Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a three-part episodic adventure that is shaping up to be quite an emotional ride. The latest episode of Before the Storm gives a look at old characters returning from the first Life is unusual game, as well as new characters and game environments. If you have yet to play Episode 1, you may wish to skip down the page a bit. Before the duo can run away, Chloe gets involved with a risky errand for Frank Bowers, which exposes Chloe to an uglier side of Arcadia Bay. Although there's the lack of the timey-wimey mechanics, this prequel still has all the heartfelt moments you'd expect from a Life is unusual spin-off. Any doubts that were held by fans when they heard that the new game would not be made by DontNod Entertainment were quickly quashed when they experienced the beginning of the complex relationship between Chloe Price and Rachel Amber.
Woman with dementia feared taken by crocodile in Queensland
The forensic tests should be completed by Friday morning, and police and SES are continuing to search for the missing woman. Searches continue for Cameron who was possibly carrying a walking stick when she went missing, police said.
The new "Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer" sets the scene for the events of Episode 2: Brave New World, showcasing some new characters and environments alongside others that are making a return from the first game.
- Tesla voluntary recalls 11000 Model X SUVs worldwide
- Puerto Rico fights to recover weeks after hurricane
- Crude Oil Steadies After EIA Inventories
- Twitter suspends Rose McGowan's account after Ben Affleck tweets
- Auburn receives federal subpoena in bribery scandal
- Congress stops the saffron wave in Nanded
- 'Garbage': Michael Jordan hits out at worrying National Basketball Association trend
- Busted: Roger Goodell's wife creates fake Twitter account to defend husband
- Ford Motor Company (F) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.15
- South Carolina Restaurant Manager Charged With Enslaving Mentally Disabled Man