True to the advance word on the film, you won't find any costumes here, nor any familiar X-Men. Plus, after so many X-Men movies, doing something different isn't just potentially refreshing, it's becoming necessary.
The X-Men spin-off, due for release in 2018, stars Game of Thrones star Williams as Rahne Sinclair, aka Wolfsbane. They're hormonal, they're powerful, and they're ready to wreak havoc on just about anyone who crosses them, as today's first-look teaser proves.
Since the teaser trailer for New Mutants is arriving on Friday the 13th, it seems like they are leaning pretty heavily into that idea.
China Sept exports rise 8.1 pct y/y, imports up 18.7 pct
China's August trade balance was $41.99 billion, data from the General Administration of Customs showed. The trade surplus totaled USD28.47 billion in September versus the expected surplus of USD38.0 billion.
Watch the trailer above now. Fans can see for themselves from the above trailer that Boone and Snider were spot on in their comments. The creepy factor is set early - long, dark industrial hallways, followed by a not-so-comforting-looking Alice Braga telling our five young mutants - Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams, The Witch's Anya Taylor-Joy, Stranger Things' Charlie Heaton, 13 Reasons Why's Henry Zaga, and The Original's Blu Hunt - that they are there because they are unsafe. Created by Chris Claremont and Bob McLeod, The New Mutants follows a group of teenage mutants as heroes in training in the Marvel Universe. Next spring, X-Men fans will see the arrival of a whole new breed of mutants in the appropriately titled New Mutants.
New Mutants now has a 3.55 out of 5 ComicBook.com User Anticipation Rating, making it the seventeenth most anticipated upcoming comic book movie among ComicBook.com readers.
- Florida citrus negatively affected by Irma
- Rishard Matthews says he'd quit National Football League if forced to stand for anthem
- Week Six Green Bay Packers Keys To Victory
- Paraguay oust Turkey, top group
- South Carolina Restaurant Manager Charged With Enslaving Mentally Disabled Man
- Crude Oil Steadies After EIA Inventories
- Puerto Rico fights to recover weeks after hurricane
- UAE stops issuing visas to North Koreans
- Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC) Receives Average Rating of "Buy" from Analysts
- RSI signifies; NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) stock down Action may be Ahead