Sarah Huckabee Sanders held a press conference on Tuesday, and she faced a multitude of questions about the continued kerfuffle between President Donald Trump, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and Republican Senator Bob Corker.
Sanders tweeted Tuesday evening that she was "excited" to welcome Gidley to the West Wing press shop. "Sorry, we're just going to have to agree to disagree".
Trump made the claim in the Oval Office during a meeting with Henry Kissinger, according to a pool report. And, as NPR noted, based on data from the Tax Policy Center, corporate tax revenue as a percentage of gross domestic product has dropped dramatically in recent decades in the United States. In countries with strong social welfare programs, like Sweden, France, and Finland, citizens pay far more. "He has full confidence in the secretary of state".
Gidley, whose first day on the job will be Wednesday, will serve under White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and alongside principal deputy press secretary Raj Shah and deputy press secretary Lindsay Walters.
Stocks Views And Recommendations: Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ), The Wendy's Company (WEN)
The average investment rating for VZ on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being a strong sell and 5 being a strong buy) is a 3.45 or a Hold. The cell phone carrier reported $0.96 earnings per share for the quarter, hitting the Zacks' consensus estimate of $0.96.
Orwellian.@PressSec asked why Trump keeps falsely saying the U.S. is "highest taxed nation in the world".
- David Corn (@DavidCornDC)@realDonaldTrump we aren't even close to the highest taxed nation in the world.
GOP: Trump is right U.S. has highest corporate tax rate in OECD.
- Bitcoin reaches new high as it approaches $5300
- IRS suspends Equifax contract extension after second security issue
- Q3 2017 EPS Estimates for Encana Corp (ECA) Decreased by Jefferies Group
- Mo. state senator posts tweet comparing Trump to Hitler
- Dollar retreats after inflation data disappoints
- Q2 Sentiment Rite Aid Corp (NYSE:RAD)
- Hostess Brands (TWNK) Given News Sentiment Rating of 0.17
- Bangladesh ranks 88th on global hunger index
- 3 dead in skydiving accident in Australia
- Netflix's (NFLX) "Buy" Rating Reiterated at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc